Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 292 of 449

"If you are willing to bear with me, - Page 292 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 6:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 292

Out of Character: Nice, If we can find a repairable wagon bed, Two castings of wood shape should net us a pair of solid wheel&axle sets with no 30% chance of failure.

If we can't, 13 cubic feet of wood would form a pretty sizable flatbed wagon and we can just risk the failure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Wood shape spell allows you shape one piece of wood up the the max size allowed into a shape. Since the wagon boards are all broken apart it will not allow you shape them all together as they are not one piece of wood. You will have to try another way. Do you really want to try and float the wardrobes in that current?

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Not going to work then, moving on, and no, not a fan of the floating wardrobe idea, sounds like a great way to sink and/or smash the things to bits.

Bastion suggested before making a trip to town and buying a wagon or two. Sticking with that suggestion. The things are only 35 gp, with another 16 for a pair of mules hauling it.

2nd Mar, 2017 - 9:29am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 292 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork inquires of Avan if he can discern the items and if he has divided the treasure.

He says to the party, "If we are staying here for the night we need to dispose of the bodies. The waterfall is as good of any to take them downstream."

After making a thorough search of the mage he will see who will help and drag all the bodies to the waterfall and watch them float away.

While there Zork will see what is the % chance of the horse being able to make it passed the waterfall and if anything can be done to help like place boards to make the path bigger, etc.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 11 (1 roll)

2nd Mar, 2017 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

She listens to Krusten and is pleased that everything worked out. She gives praises to her deity and suggests that going around the mountain might be too much. She suggests camping with the horses and bringing anything that needed to be transported to the outside.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If you lead the horses in by blindfolding them it would be easier as the horses would be skittish passing along a narrow area. Using some ropes to assist them and keep them on the path will make it easier too. You will have some difficulty but after a couple hours the horses will be inside the cave behind the waterfall.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Mar, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 292

Born Free says...

Krusten discusses the possibility of moving the horses with Faerydae. "I think we can get them in there but I do not want to speak for the animals of others. I will try with mine first. If I succeed then while inside the cave I will ask the others to come out and do the same with the others. Krusten keeps the blinders on and tries.

Krusten Results:
  • Handle animal on D20 (+4): 8 (1 roll)

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 292

"If you are willing to bear with me, I believe I can fashion something that will get this stuff to town. I could use some hands however. Especially with the ropes."

Bastion starts casting around for anything he can use to fashion into long poles, about 15' in length, 2 for each horse if he can manage. They don't have to be all one long piece, but they do need to be strong enough to hold a good deal of weight.

If need be, he'll go out and drag in long tree branches or thin trunks, whatever can be found without too much hassle, and start whittling them down. Preferably with help for both tasks.

Out of Character: thinking on fashioning a few drag sleds. Won't be able to haul as much with them as true wagons, and they'll slow us down a little on the road, but they should let us run off while only leaving behind the bulky general trade goods.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.