Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 31 of 449

Oliron stops when signaled to, he waits impatiently. - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jan, 2011 - 9:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Dec, 2010 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 31

The party heads north a ways, off the trail, and makes camp for the night. The least tired member takes first watch, and the casters aren't called for watch duty.

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2010 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Thorn Hawkwind gets his gear together and curses the misty rain, while he is doing this he also looks around the camp site and woods.

His Search roll = 17.

Vivora isn't bothered by the rain, at least, not yet. She looks around the surrounded area, not exactly sure what she was looking for.

Search roll: 14 + 4 = 18

Oliron wakes and stretches while scratching various areas until he is satisfied he got the itch. Pleased with himself he gathers up his gear, admiring the mourning.

d20: 1(nat)

Ryorst gets to his feet with a yawn and checks his gear. he looks around at the others as he dons his chain shirt.

"Not the most exciting part of adventuring."

Search: 16

Uthet tired eyed looks at the party as they gear up for another day on the trail absent minded he instinctively checks his quiver of arrows ensuring nothing is wrong with them.

Search d20= 3 unmodified.

6th Jan, 2011 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron does what he always does when he sees orcs. He draws his blades and prepares for battle. Ready to spur his horse forth at any moment.

Oliron will attack in formation or alone, depending on the others actions. My intent is to full out attack them. I will focus on the main head guy but kill the other orcs if they get in my way.

"Well well well, what do we have here."

With Mods.:

Init: 5

Roll to hit: 6, 16, 11, 23
Damage: 11, 10, 11, 11

Cleave:
to hit: 16, 17
Damage: 6, 12

----

"Woohoo! Finally some action!" Vivora said excitedly, preparing her half spear. "This will be fun!"

Unmodified rolls:

Init: 8

To attack: 14, 11, 1 (uh-oh!), 9

Damage: 3, 4, 3, 3

----

Thorn gets his bow out and places a arrow to the string ready to being the attack at the words of his fellow group members.

Sweating slightly he draws the string back.

Mod Rolls:

Init: 12

To Attack: 8, 17, 21, 18

Damage: 2, 3, 5, 4.

----

This was all I could find as far as actions for our group in the woods. I know their was a dwarf cleric Nei who was driving my cart. I don't know really who is left at this point.

6th Jan, 2011 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 31 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Uthet Actions depend on Ryost or Oliron Actions or words But Uthet which has his Longbow out will Fire his 2 arrows once battle is issued here is 3 rounds of combat I know not very good dice were not on my side

Init Roll 11 plus Dex & improved Init = 18 total

Attack Rolls

Shot 1 5+ 4 = 9 possible Damage 5

Shot 2 17+4 = 21 possible Damage 8

Shot 3 9 +4 = 13 possible Damage 2

Shot 4 15 +4= 19 possible Damage 4

Shot 5 14 +4= 18 possible Damage 1

Shot 6 8 +4 = 12 possible Damage 2
----
Looks like I forgot to put this in the last post.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I just want to make sure I have this correct. They are standing there waiting and you are all just going to attack? Remember they are not within melee range but they are within bow range. You can see that many have bows too.

7th Jan, 2011 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

That appears to be the general plan or tactic. I am going to ask again if they are sure we want to attack. Honestly I don't see Oliron talking with or running from the orcs. His family was brutally murdered by them, though I can't speak fully for the others, yet.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Jan, 2011 - 10:03am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2011 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 31

The party will approach the orcs cautiously, being ready for combat at the drop of a hat. The rolls and such we posted can be used if a fight breaks out. Our idea is to at least close ground if there is going to be a battle. The others will be prepared to take cover if the arrows are shot at us. Oliron will charge and attack the nearest orc, then make his way towards the leader.

12th Jan, 2011 - 9:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

Oliron stops when signaled to, he waits impatiently. Oliron does not trust the orcs at all and is eager to attack if they show any signs of hostility.

----

I have not heard back from anyone so I guess we are sticking with this. We are approaching cautiously then stopping were the orc signals.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.