Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 32 of 449

The party pulls out some coins and pays their - Page 32 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Jan, 2011 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Jan, 2011 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 32

The newly formed group of unlikely adventurers (draknell, a'hted and daine) leave the village of which they had been residing in, and head north into the wilderness in search of orcs and whatever adventure awaits them.

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2011 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The new group will use gather information in the village to see if he can make the next venture out more successful.

Gather information roll:

Daine: 17+2 =19 (assisted by group)

14th Jan, 2011 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Party in the woods by the orcs:

Oliron looks around the the stunned faces of his comrades. He wonders if maybe they have bitten off more then they can chew this time. Oliron feels no fear but does not want to have the other party members blood on his hands.

Olion says nothing but turns his mount around. He motions to the others to do the same.

----

I feel like we have stalled here. I am getting no posts from the previous players almost like they fell off the end of the earth or something. I would like to bring the party back to town so I can regroup with the new players.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2011 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Page 32 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

It will take you three days of riding to get back to town but you will be able to make it with no problems.

17th Jan, 2011 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The new group heads south in search of adventure, after hearing rumor of some haunted ruins in that direction. (I believe we now have 6-7 members in this group)

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2011 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I need to know who all is in your group now and the marching order of your group. Are you all walking or riding horses?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2011 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 32

The party waits for good weather, which allows for the full party of 7 to get together. Everyone has gone shopping for supplies, and are ready to head out.

We stand at 7 people:

Daine, the human rogue
Draknell, the human cleric
Avan, the half elf ranger
Oliron, the human fighter
Uthet, the human fighter
Aegisthus, the human fighter
A'htad, the human druid

A'hted and Oliron lead the party. Aegisthus drives the cart, Draknell and Avan ride inside the cart. Uthet and Daine walk behind the cart covering the rear.

The party direction is not set in stone yet, but I'm going to say we are heading south. I will post again soon confirming this.

20th Jan, 2011 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 32

The party pulls out some coins and pays their way to go across the water without a fuss.
They pile onto the ferry, and wait to be taken across.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.