Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 313 of 449

Ildrahil listens to Bastion then looks at - Page 313 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2017 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 313

As we move, Ildrahil takes up his position up guarding the rear of the party. He will remain alert, just in case.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion will help make the turnaround swiftly. Only pausing for a good look at the fort, as it is his first time seeing it as well.

14th Apr, 2017 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Krusten, still incensed with anger about the loss of her birdie, remains silent for now but wonders about the group's capability of overcoming the odds. At the top of the next hill she folds her arms and says sternly, "We have no time to waste, what is the plan?" She looks at the hired mage and wonders what magic she has to get her dropped into that castle so she can let loose her fury.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 313 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Deanna tells the party. I am a battle mage. Get me close to the stronghold and I will do all I can to get you in through the gate or over the wall to take it over. I have some spells that can be very useful. With the wand you have given me I can burn those inside and that surprise attack did not make me like them at all."

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Mayhaps we should go tonight then. The amount of light shed by a moon with just one day left of life is little different than no moon. Methinks those inside that bulwark would be quite surprised if we attack tonight. My belief is if they think we are or were planning an attack that we have withdrawn to rethink our plan and will not attack them for some days while we plot. A quick attack tonight may catch them unprepared."

14th Apr, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Born Free says...

Krusten looks at Denna with a devilish smile, "Now, you're the kind of person I can work with to get in there." She looks at the others, "Well?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 313

"Let us get through this day, and we'll see about whether or not to strike early."

"We cannot be caught off guard like that again, who wishes first watch on the fort? The rest of us will make camp nearby."

"Deanna, Albrecht has expressed a desire to hold off and make the assault tomorrow night as originally planned. That way he can adjust his selection of spells to better fit the assault. Do you have a similar need?"

Out of Character: Okay, the group is currently split on whether to attack tonight or tomorrow night, and our potential tiebreaker is going to take a while to return. So until then…

Current plan temporarily abandons the wagon at the lower camp, and sees us finding a place to hunker down off of the road and hidden from the fort. Ideally, it would be rather close to a point where people could observe the fort while unobserved. Taking the mounts, wagon team, and all goods within the wagon with us, just in case.

Once settled, spending time learning as much as we can about what the people at the fort are up to. Continue doing so until something happens requiring a response, or it turns to nightfall and we can't put off the decision any more.

Making some general purpose rolls for Bastion.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th Apr, 2017 - 9:10pm

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2017 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 313

Ildrahil listens to Bastion then looks at him squarely, "I be fer attacking this night, while they still be off balance. I'll take first watch as well. Ye have me vote. If plans be made erefore me return I give me vote to Krusten. She and I are of like mind in this methinks." He turns to take up position before anyone can say a word.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.