Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 334 of 449

Bastion pauses and quietly asks Ildrahil to - Page 334 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 5:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 334

Ildrahil agrees and adds, "There are things we do in battle we stop at battle's end. He then imbibes another healing potion. "Shall we see what this noise is?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Curious, is this the 'honor' others speak of? Such a code seems to invite trouble more often than not. Regardless, I shall comply."

"Let us find out what awaits us inside, I am fully functional, and prepared to continue."

Whenever others are ready, Bastion will take the lead investigating whichever cave seems to carry the most noise, unless someone wishes to scout ahead.

Out of Character: dropping punishing stance for now, so AC is back up to 22.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 6:44pm

4th Jun, 2017 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Krusten tries to recover as many arrows as she can.

"Those scoundrels are tough, I've never had to shoot so much before."

She follows the party's lead as she does not have any superior hearing and uses the opportunity to down another potion.

Krusten Results:
  • Healing on D8 (+1): 8 (1 roll)

6th Jun, 2017 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 334 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

After healing Krama and himself with another 8 uses of the wand of CLW, Albrecht counts that there should be about 38 charges left. He offers to heal any others that need it before they start exploring the caves to finish routing out the enemy. He asks "Did anyone find the wizard that attacked us just outside the walls and was down here earlier? I lost track of him in the fight."

Out of Character: Albrecht and Krama will share the 33 healing from the first 8 charges of CLW to be completely healed for them both. That leaves a 3,6,5, and 6 that have been rolled for healing from the wand of CLWs if anyone wants it. The wand is cheap and we are not going by strict time keeping, so now is the time to take advantage of it.

7th Jun, 2017 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

She licks her lips, oh those healing potions go down ever so good. Refreshed from the high of healing she focuses her attention back on the party. She hears Albrecht and responds, "I have not seen him but will very much like to… I have something special here I'm sure he will enjoy!" She awaits the initiative of the party and follows along on their next move.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: presuming that the body still lies where it fell, and that Bastion has some way to tell it apart. Bastion would have been checking for the ones who had been casting in particular.

In Character: "I cannot be entirely certain it is the same man, but there is the body of a mage over there, quite dead thanks to Krusten's arrows."

As everyone seems to be ready, Bastion heads into the cave where the voices seem to be coming from.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Jun, 2017 - 2:12pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 334

You will find the body of the mage among those that were forced to wear armor to make the forces look more daunting. He was taken out by Deanna.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 334

Bastion pauses and quietly asks Ildrahil to check the door out.

Out of Character: Bastion would not have wandered in alone. He was waiting for the others.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.