Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 35 of 449

Out of character: As I've noted before, - Page 35 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th May, 2011 - 6:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 449 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Apr, 2011 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 35

I'll take the closest door to us, the northwest door.
At first Avan checks for any glyphs on the door or anything strange about it.

Intelligence 11 + 3 = 14

If he assumes it's safe and finds a doorknob, he proceeds to test the doorknob to see if it's locked. If it's locked, (or if there is no doorknob) Avan attempts to pick the lock with his single set of thieves' tools. (recycling my old roll)

open lock roll: 11 + 4 = 15

He then proceeds to brazenly open the door, expecting an abandoned room.
---
Oliron becomes frustrated with the whole ordeal for some unknown reason. He waits by patiently though, for the rouge to do his business on the door. If any door needs forcing he is ready and willing to do so though.

Intelligence check = 7 (not over)
---
Aegisthus checks the south east door,

Intelligence roll = 19

And should he not find it ordinary then he'll break it down with the might he has trained in himself by kicking down innocent helpless trees as a child. (recycles old strength roll)

Strentgh roll = 20 + 3

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2011 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron stands perplexed by the polished room in such a place. He moves in first blade drawn and calls out, "Hello ?"
---
Avan:
Hearing a loud thud to the southeast, Avan turns to see Aegisthus struggling to open the door, despite his perfectly placed kicks.

Avan heads towards the southeast door and tries to pick its lock.

open lock roll: 14 + 4 = 18
---
Aegisthus:
"Avan, friend, I think one house at a time would be wise, let's assist Oliron first." He said to the ranger as he's attempts to lockpick the door. Aegisthus goes right behind Oliron. Aegisthus lights up his torch to light up the darkness of the ruins.

30th Apr, 2011 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Oliron is having trouble in his sight department (nat 1 spot). He stumbles a little into the room and grabs a piece of furniture for stability.
---
Avan takes heed of the warning so he doesn't enter the room (south door). He runs up to the northwest door, enters, and starts to look for treasures, causing a mess in the process.
Spot = 19 + 1 = 20

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 30th Apr, 2011 - 12:13am

2nd May, 2011 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Page 35 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aegisthus saw Oliron looking blankly into the room in the northwest house. He decides to check it out himself.

Spot roll=13+2=15

Aegisthus enters the room after putting out his torch and brandishing his sword and shield.

Post Date: 4th May, 2011 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Am I correct in the fact that all of you are entering the room at the north west door? Let me know and I will then update the main game thread.

4th May, 2011 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Yes, we are all entering the north west room. I had put the post in two parts because the one guy hadn't posted for a while. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2011 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 35

Aegisthus moves towards and down the steps carefully while looking up and down what ever path he walks on, looking for spikes that may well impale him where the sun don't shine or any such traps.
spot roll=18
---
Avan's heart skips a beat and he looks around the room searching for an exit; windows, chimney?
He looks dauntingly towards the stairs and sighs
---
Oliron notices to late that the door has sealed shut. He only sighs at the now obvious trap, then looks for another way out of the room.
Spot = 22, Search = 11

12th May, 2011 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 35

Out of character: As I've noted before, this is my first time playing Dungeons & Dragons, let alone, combat. So assuming combat has already begun, I'll roll for initiative.
Initiative roll=11
Alerted to the undead creature approaching him, Aegisthus assumes fighting stance with his sword and shield.
---
Avan hastily unslings his bow and nocks an arrow, backing away from the stairs. He shouts "what do you want?" at the skeletons in vain hope. If the skeletons advance into the room he will aim at the closest one.
---
Oliron will draw his blades and wait in the room in case a skeleton gets inside.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.