Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 344 of 449

Yes there was more than one. If you wish to - Page 344 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jul, 2017 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Jul, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 344

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I agree they are expensive, but I literally have nothing better to spend my money on. I still have a ton left. We can try to use some of it to hire underlings to help, but I think we have almost all the party supplies we need and there is no reason for me to save it (Like something better to buy later on).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Ioun stones do not stack if they are alike and offer the same effect. Different Ioun stones can be added. There is no +3 wild leather but there is +3 leather armor. The mithral items are not available but can be commissioned. Two months time to be made.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Periapt of Wisdom +6 would run you 36,000.

You also missed a few of the basics, cloak of resistance and amulet of natural armor for instance.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 344 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

They do have a periapt of wisdom but it is only a +4 if you are interested in that. The amulets of natural armor go up to a +3 same with the cloaks of resistance.

7th Jul, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I assumed from KNtoran only mentioning the +2 Periapt, that it was the only one available. I will get the +4 instead. And I wasn't talking about finding a +3 Wild Leather, I was having mine upgraded to +3 Wild from its current +2 status. You said it would take a month and cost 10% over base, so that is the price I gave in parenthesis. I assumed that in the month that based for the time jump he got his Leather armor upgraded. Can we also say that the mithral armor is under construction, so that when we get back from dealing with the Gnolls it can be closer to being ready? With the no stacking Ioun stones, then I'll just buy one pearly white Ioun Stone.

That brings the current total to:
Sell old Periapt of Wisdom +2 (2500 GP [1/2 listed cost])
Buy new Periapt +4 (16,000 GP)

I'll also take Daishan's suggestion and get: amulet of natural armor +3 (18,000 GP) cloak of resistance +3 (9,000 GP)

183,375 GP out of 274,921 GP

Does all this sound okay? I won't be getting the upgraded barding or shield until we get back (Another month passes), but everything else should be already available?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes that all sounds good and yes your armor will be upgraded to a +3 in the first month before heading out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 344

The Wild Whisper says...

Alright, I am updating my character now and then will be ready to go. Was there another Druid's Vestments available? Or did Avan get the only one?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 344

Yes there was more than one. If you wish to have a set too. Druid vestments are a bit common in this area.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.