Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 36 of 449

"Should we just kick a door down? I lack - Page 36 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jun, 2011 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th May, 2011 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 36

You have the initiative they rolled a 5.

I will need at least six rolls of both to hit and damage. Make sure you add in your modifiers. I will update the story once I see these posted in here.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2011 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron uses his shield and sword to try and add defense to his companions. He places himself in position and gets ready to parry or block if he can.
Using the aid another combat option (6d20s): 11, 23, 21, 26, 27, 9
---
Assuming the skeletons continue their advance, Avan fires arrows from a safe distance(+4 to ranged atk) 21, 10, 19, 23, 6, 9 vs AC
for 1d8 damage: 6, 2, 4, 5, 2, 1
---
"It's a good day to smite evil!" Screams Aegisthus at the top of his lungs.
Attack roll(with +4 attack modifier): 22, 24(natural 20), 19, 23, 20, 9.
Damage roll(with +3 STR modifier): 5, 7, 11, 4, 7, 6.

21st May, 2011 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Avan descends the staircase, but does not advance into darkness. He scouts for enemies and checks the terrain and layout:
Spot: 15 + 1 = 16
---
After a quick search of the skeletons remains, Oliron follows close behind ready for action. He too keeps his eyes peeled for any happenings or traps.
Search, Spot: 17, 14
---
Not sure about the other guy. He had a question about using his healing skill but has not posted since.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 21st May, 2011 - 9:52pm

24th May, 2011 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 36 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron lights up his bullseye lantern. He moves to the front shield in hand, searching.
Search, spot = 21, 15
---
Avan follows closely behind, bow in hand, arrow nocked, behind Oliron for protection and lighting.
Search, Spot, Listen = 16, 17, 4
---
Aegisthus went forward right behind Avan, trying to remain alert at all time.
search, spot, listen =10, 21, 14

26th May, 2011 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The party continues down the hallway. Oliron is in front with his bullseye lantern. Everyone is keeping a watchful eye out for traps or other things.

Post Date: 27th May, 2011 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

IN this dungeon I will need spot checks and other rolls for searching for traps or other actions you may want to take. Keep that in mind if I see no rolls I will assume your not checking.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th May, 2011 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 36

"Want to try going right? Looks good to me, . ."
Oliron points his light lantern that way. Hearing no objections (or not listening for any) he starts down that way.
Search: 22, 11, 14, nat1
Spot: 6, 8, 9, 9
---
Feeling unassertive due to early injuries, Aegisthus simply followed Oliron using his own torch to light his way.
Search: 8
Listen: 9
Spot: 16
---
Avan leaves an arrow behind at the intersection, pointing right, as he follows Oliron down the right corridor. He keeps his bow in hand; having 15 arrows left.
search: 11
spot: Nat1
listen: 7

4th Jun, 2011 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 36

"Should we just kick a door down? I lack the skills for the picking of locks or an ability to find traps.", Oliron muses.
Listen:11
Spot:5
---
"I don't know, I bet Avan can. I'd like to know what lies behind this door first."
listen: 14
"Say, what is that?"
Spot: 22 (natural 20)
---
"I shall pick it!" Avan says, brandishing his thieves' tools. He kneels by the left door and starts working its mechanism.
Open lock: 18 + 4 = 22
If successful, Avan opens the door fully.
---
The party tries to open the door on the right first. If unsuccessful they thy the door on the left.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.