Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 37 of 449

"Stand back, I'm gonna kick this - Page 37 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jun, 2011 - 6:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Jun, 2011 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 37

Avan makes a sprint for the chest, looking for traps such as holes in the wall or pressure plates. When/If he reaches the chest, he beckons Aegisthus to bring him a torch in order to inspect it closely.
Spot: 12 + 1 = 13
Dexterity(if necessary): Nat20 + 3 = 23
---
Aegisthus is guarding Avan while Oliron is staying outside the door (guarding).

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2011 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Taken by surprise, Avan tries to regain balance and pulls out his morningstar.
Initiative: 4
Combat(+1 already added): 20, 18, 6
Damage: 4, 8, 8
---
Oliron steps in blades drawn and goes to work on the crafty animated chest.
Rolls with modifiers added:
Initiative = 17
Attack rolls (double wielding) = 8, 11, 5 (nat 1), 15, 16, 21
Damage = 10, 13, 9, 10, 8, 12
---
The sight of a companion in danger removed all sense of self preservation. Aegisthus proceeded to intercept the animated chest, placing himself between it and the ranger.
Initiative: 6
Attack rolls: 11,16,12,23,8,6
Damage rolls: 7,2,4,7,5,6

8th Jun, 2011 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Stand back friends! I can hit it from a safe distance!"
Avan moves 30 ft away and pulls out his bow.
attack rolls (+4 ranged): 15, 7, 18, 9, 9
damage: 8, -, 4, -, -
---
Facing a creature far more dangerous than he had ever encountered, Aegisthus wishes for the might of Kord at the back of his head. Knowing he might not do much he plans to keep the monster distracted.
Attack rolls: 19,21,24(nat20),17,8,18
Damage: 5,5,2,8,4,7,5,2
---
Oliron continues his dual wielding attack.
attack rolls: 23, 15, 18, 8, 6, 21, 9, 6
damage: 8, 14, 11, 9, 7, 11, 14, 14
saves: 19, 8, 10, 21, 14, 24, 15, 22
---
I don't know what the - stands for on Avan's damage rolls, maybe 1 damage? Also I am guessing Aegisthus is using his attack rolls for save rolls if he gets stuck.

12th Jun, 2011 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Page 37 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron helps to stabilize the hurt members and dress their wounds.
He searches threw the room briefly then enters the hallway, alert.
d20's: 2, 13, 4, 16, 1, 9 (unmodified)
---
"Tell me what you find. I think I'll take a rest." Aegisthus throws himself into a corner of the room. Sitting there he took out his water-skin and takes a sip while pouring some of the liquid over his wounds. He then turned his attentions to Avan,.
"Can't do much for myself, but I think I can ease your wounds." Aegisthus takes out the healer's kit in out of his backpack.
long term care, heal check: 18.
---
Avan lies down to rest and be mended.
"Thank you very much, Aegisthus" says Avan, wincing at the pain. "Oliron, please do tell what you found in the chest that wasn't one at all! Of course, almost sacrificing myself, I believe it would be fair to... Erm,... Be liberal with my share!"

12th Jun, 2011 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Grasping the pommels of his sheathed rapier and short sword on separate sides of his waist, Chase frowns through the shadows inside the hood of his cloak. He crouches down in his vantage point, his leather armor creaking as noisily as a loose wagon wheel. He sighs at the sound of it, inhaling the leather's fragrant scent. He starts to scan the marketplace for an easy mark, or a group of travelers willing to part with their gold for the security of two more swords on their side. He hears a few quick wooden taps coming from beneath him.

"Excuse me. I need you to get off. Business is good today, and you're in the way," says the merchant, pointing at the stack of crates Chase is crouching upon.
Chase brushes his hood down, pulling it away from his face. "Oh, sorry, I was trying to get a better look of the market-"

"Get off my merchandise!"

Chase promptly hops down, sending up a small flutter of dust when he landed. He stands up and gives the merchant a curt nod before walking briskly away from the merchant's loud protests behind him. "You better not have broken anything, you bum!" the merchant shouts, shaking his fist in the air without giving pursuit.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2011 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Oliron try to make sure to let me know when your switching to the group in the village. smile.gif It makes it a bit easier on my old mind.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jun, 2011 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 37

Oliron moves over to the opposite door, the one that has not been opened. He attempts to crack it open quietly, just a bit so he can see inside.
---
Aegisthus keeps watch while Oliron is away.
Spot check: 8, 22(nat 20), 11
---
Avan grabs his bow and soldiers on behind Oliron. He looks at the hole (How deep is the hole and is it a straight drop down or sloped?).

30th Jun, 2011 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 37

"Stand back, I'm gonna kick this baby down.", Oliron stretches a little for show. He slams a well placed boot hard against the door, attempting to kick it down.
Strength check: (1d20+4) = 22
---
Avan walks back into the other room as advised, but keeps his bow pointed at the door across the hallway.
---
Aegisthus is in the same place and is healing up.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.