Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 39 of 449

Zork shows his surprise, "And the guards - Page 39 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2015 - 5:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
27th Apr, 2015 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 39

The Third says...

In Character: Now that his presence is known, Zork the Third, as he was named from birth, sits and looks around. Portraying as one that must be served he folds his arms awaiting a wench to come to his side.

Out of Character: OK we can both post here then.

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2015 - 10:15am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork hears a request for vintage wine and looks over at the wench and gent engaged in conversation. Almost instinctively he starts to drum his fingers on the table in an impatient manner.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2015 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Victor sighs and slides the silver across the table, lightly picking up the goblet with his other hand as he does so. "Very well, I'm sure you don't set the prices" He says as he leans back, glancing over at the obviously impatient man."It seems you have other customers best not kept waiting."

28th Apr, 2015 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 39 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

A friendly nod towards the gent he looks at the wench and says, "Good looking, bring me a mug of the tavern's ale please. I cannot yet afford wine like my 'friend' over here"

29th Apr, 2015 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Pulling out a silver piece he looks at it with a smile and carefully put it in the wench's hand.

"You keep the change you pretty little ting'."

He then smells his ale to see if its up to his customary standard before looking the way of the gent who ordered wine to see what he is up to.

30th Apr, 2015 - 12:36am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

"They're not doing anything? Who is not doing anything?" Zork says loudly then apologies for his interruption. "Beg your pardon but I could not help but hear... Someone is missing? Where? Why? Who do you think did it?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2015 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 39

Victor calmly watches from his seat, content to let the loud man draw all the attention for now, while listening intently to the men's answers.

1st May, 2015 - 5:21am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 39

The Third says...

Zork shows his surprise, "And the guards did nothing? I am your man, I will find out what happened with these children and if it is by the hand of some evil I will deal with that too!" He goes over by the man who lost his daughter and says, "Sir, tell me about the last time you saw her and where you she normally goes alone."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.