Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 40 of 449

Victor barks out a short laugh at Zork's - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2015 - 6:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 449 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st May, 2015 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 40

The Third says...

Zork agrees with George's offer and says, "I'm ready!". When he gets to the farms he will try to search all areas of the farm for the clues especially entrances to the children's rooms.

Out of Character: This might be a good time for Victor to overhear and offer help as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd May, 2015 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

As the men stand up to leave, Victor puts down his goblet and raises a hand. "Before you go gentlemen, a question, if you will." He directs his attention at Tom "Does your daughter have any possessions that she holds particularly dear? An old toy, a gift from a deceased grandparent, that sort of thing? And if so, is it still in the house? If it is not, I'm afraid I'm inclined to agree with the guard; a 17 year old farm girl disappearing in the middle of the night with no sign of a struggle sounds more like a runaway than anything sinister. If she left it behind however...then you may need some extra help, as whatever took your daughter is either very quick or very cunning, or perhaps both."

3rd May, 2015 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Zork rubs his chin, "Then treasure or ransom is not the reason." He looks at the man talking, "Good, more of us to search", then without more of an introduction he motions to leave so they can get to the farm and investigate. On the trip there he will introduce himself to Victor and find out what he is all about.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2015 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 40 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Victor raises an eyebrow at the brusqueness of the command, then drains his wine and stands in one smooth motion, gesturing for the others to lead the way.

5th May, 2015 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

"I can ride with you so long as your clubs are put away because I mean no harm to anyone here, just trying to help."

On the way Zork will ask the lads why they are so spooked and what they know of the disappearances.

6th May, 2015 - 12:35am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

"Goblins? Did I hear someone mention something about those wretched creatures?" Looking up at the boy passing by, "You there, what do you know of goblins?"

After hearing the story she says, "I am Krusten and you will need my help on this task, I have a special dislike for goblins and it will make finding them even more glorious!"

She boards the wagon with or without invitation and bids the driver to carry-on and not mind her presence. After settling in she introduces herself in the proper, "Krusten the name and slicing goblins the game, is that why you all are here?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th May, 2015 - 4:03am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 40

The Third says...

Upon seeing the cocoa eyed [red] haired woman Zork thought he was in some sort of dream or trance. What are the chances of such a woman of beauty having the same desire for combat as he did and best of all she was in the same wagon and going on the same adventure. He was simply speechless, for the first time, in a long time.

Post Date: 6th May, 2015 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

Victor barks out a short laugh at Zork's reaction, surprised to see the man stop talking. "Technically, we know nothing about any goblins. We're actually going to investigate the disappearance of some of the town's younger folk, which one of our young friends here apparently attributes to the world's most organised goblins, who don't leave any tracks, and can kidnap children without a trace." He leans back against the side of the wagon. "However, I'm sure an extra pair of eyes won't go amiss, and if we do find any goblins, you're more than welcome to join Zork here in hitting them." With that he gestures to Zork, then look away over the side of the wagon.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.