Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 46 of 449

Who are all heading out to go into the forest? - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th May, 2015 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
24th May, 2015 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 46

The Third says...

"Oh yes, everyone this is the hooded man I met in the woods, right near the sticks." Upon saying that he raises a brow, sill somewhat suspicious about why he was there. "We are looking for children that are missing, but it looks now to be a kidnapping."

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2015 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

New to everything, Faerydae merely gives greetings and salutations to all without taking a forward role. Always concerned about the welfare of others she even inquires with a pleasant smile if any in the household needs healing. At dinner, she sits quietly and listens to the others while showing gratitude for George's hospitality.

Post Date: 24th May, 2015 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Victor inspects the sticks that Zork found, a frown spreading across his face. "There were definitely no tracks near Tom's place, especially not tracks made by anything like this. As much as goblins are obviously involved, they mustn't have taken the girl directly from her house. There was no evidence of anything out of order either in or around the house."

25th May, 2015 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 46 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten is most anxious to find out the reason behind these events and the goblins. She asks George where she can abode for the night, possibly a stable or barn is good enough. She suggests to the others there should be a watch during the night around the area where the goblins allegedly came.

25th May, 2015 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Despite not fully knowing all that is involved, Faerydae tries to reassure the family that they will seek out the ones that did this and bring peace back to them.

She asks Krusten if she can accompany her in whatever place she abides for the night.

25th May, 2015 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

"Rather than wait for the morning maybe a few of us can scout ahead now so we start out with a definite direction in the morning. Anyone with me?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 46

Victor stands and shrugs his pack off, placing it against the wall before checking his weapons are all secure, tightening some of the straps. "Come on then, while we can still see. If I get attacked by goblins though, you owe me a drink. And you" He states, pointing at George, "If I come back and any of my things are gone, goblins will be the least of your worries." With that he turns on his heel and strides out the door.

Post Date: 27th May, 2015 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

Who are all heading out to go into the forest? Are any staying behind? I will update tomorrow with what if anything happens in the forest.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.