Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 82 of 449

We can't read your lettering. There - Page 82 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 5:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2015 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 82

Out of Character: : Sorry Dungeon Master I only get email alerts about this one and the party page...I check every day but I must have missed your post...glad I finally found some darn flint though, maybe I can be of some use now...Oh also how large is this cave ft wise? I really am useless without Artrax attempting to use a lance off horseback is like trying to use a maul to pierce someone, it doesn't work...

In Character: : Arthos rose the flint in the air feeling a sense of accomplishment. He finally could go into the cave to save the children. He looked around for a branch. As it was the forest it shouldn't have been hard. After a few minutes of looking he found a thick branch and began to tear away at the goblin bodies rags. They were filthy, covered in blood, and smelt rank from sitting out under the sun for so long. He crack the flint against his lance shooting sparks after sparks. Eventually after all hope seemed lost the rag caught fire slowly but after only a moment it engulfed in flames. He hopped onto Artrax being useless without him having only his lance for a weapon he entered the cave crouching down to determine if he was going to fit easily once in the mouth of the cave. Once he passed the entrance he listened and searched the area to see if anything was heard down the deep corridor.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2015 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The cave corridors are ten feet wide and 7 feet high you will find it hard to walk around with a horse. But if you wish to go in there on horseback you can with the stone floor it could be hard to stop when charging as the horse will not be able o gain purchase to stop or turn unless in a room or a wider area.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2015 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: : Welp, gg everyone Arthos will die now...XD Alright I suppose I'll just crouch down then when I do anything while in the cave and if their is combat thank god for ride by attack! Don't need to turn if I can just impaile them and continue along the way.

19th Oct, 2015 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 82 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, you checked page 81 for our actions? I saw you updated it for Arthos but not everyone else.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes I saw but wanted to give you a chance to check out what Avan found or not. I can keep you going west if that is what you wish.

19th Oct, 2015 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Out of Character: We are waiting on Avan and actions for Avan are already posted. They are just above mine on page 81 that is why I'm not sure what you're waiting on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2015 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 82

The Third says...

We all head back the other way I guess. We can assume from now on that if we meet a dead end or end up going to the same place that we just turn around and head in the other direction until we encounter something. This corridor looks like it surrounds a room so we will try the entrance.

Zork III Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 16 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll)

22nd Oct, 2015 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 82

The Third says...

We can't read your lettering. There is a suggestion to use the maps button instead so it can be bigger. Anyway we want to try that center box or middle of the box area that is unexplored. The one the corridor squares in.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.