Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 11 of 449

The party wishes to maintain surveillance - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Apr, 2010 - 3:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
30th Mar, 2010 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 11

Namdar goes through his acting and disguise kits, mixes up a good couple of batches of foundation and topical applications, and obscures and reconfigures the advisor's horse's most obvious and memorable marking, adding new splotches, recoloring, etc. Which should pass most casual inspections - just in case. Namdar turns the horse to the others, a questioning look on his face. After a few shrugs from the others, he nods to himself and the horse, satisfied.

Rolls (D20): 12, 10 (not sure which stat bonus gets added for disguise)

"Southward ho," he says dramatically in a loud voice, with a grand sweeping overhead gesture of his arm into a pointing finger. Again, after a few shrugs from the others, he nods to no one in particular, and leads the horse on, vaguely remembering they were still technically within enemy orc territory. Perhaps there is a curse on this land where the Duke has made his demesnes, thinks Namdar to himself as he pats the horse, the others have been overly restless and at times unfathomable. He puts it down to road fatigue, as he was not used to traveling with people for any amount of time, in this open-road method, only in caravans.

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2010 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The party finds a suitable place to camp for the night, pooling everyone's resources for survival, hunting and nature, and Namdar works on setting any alarms or snares he is able, and the group sets a one person watch, I'm not sure how often that changes out, however often is usual for an adventuring group, I'm not usually a leader so I'm hoping someone else's character would know.

Beast
SA: Look for deer to eat, camp in some place safe where we can like see all sides.
Rolls: 1d20: 11,14 (modifier added)

Pundit
I will watch at whatever time is needed. Does anyone need to be healed? (Namdar does)
SA: Will watch at 'x' time.
Rolls: 1d20: 6,15
1d12: 12,5
(If a roll is to heal Namdar, KN you can roll heal dice if you would please)

Oliron
ooc: Same, I'll take whatever shift of watch, second if that is waht Namdar wants.
Oliron will help Beast try to locate deer.
2d20 = 8, 5
melee weapon
2d10 = 8, 10

Rissa
SA: Will keep an eye out for a spot to set up camp and help find a deer.
2d20 = 18, 9
longbow
2d6 = 5, 3

After finding food and setting up camp:
Namdar takes first watch (Rolls: 1D20: 7, 19 -- 1D12: 12, 2)
Oliron takes second
Pundit takes third

3rd Apr, 2010 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I had waited for player rolls to be posted but no one did so...

SA: wake up, break camp and continue south to the farm, being more cautious as we near it, staying off the clear path when possible, watching for activity.

D20: 1, 13 (why do the dice hate my freedom?) -- D12: 5, 9

7th Apr, 2010 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Party continues to Larry's farm looking for signs of activity, orcs or Duke's men, or anyone else, and watching for gold-pickup-spot/stump, to keep it in sight for a short time before approaching the farm proper, since we assumedly interrupted the advisor's schedule, so we don't know what effect that will have here.

7th Apr, 2010 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron tries not to stumble and fall. He tries to keep the others in his sights as well.

With Mods
2d20: 6, 2

wrong thread, this is imbarrasing, sorry

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Apr, 2010 - 10:45pm

8th Apr, 2010 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

The party continues down the main path if there is one, to make time, not among the trees and forest, but faster, straight-forward to the farm, but still trying to stop to make sure to watch for anything at the stump, before continuing to the farm. Krusten helps Beast avoid the roots and such, and in general the elves do their best to help everyone maintain steady footing on the journey.

OOC: I'm not sure what rolls are being made (Dex?), since I thought perception/Spot rolls were D12 and these are D20 so I'm not applying any modifiers except the -4 to any of the rolls *I* make, and I'm rolling for all the other players who are not posting their rolls (or turns) yet. It would seem we still have Rentok/Ryorst but have lost Rissa as active players?

Beast
Rolls including -4: 7, 16
D12 rolls: 12, 8 [no mods, done by JP]
D6 rolls: 1, 4 [no mods, done by JP]

Pundit
D20 rolls (-4 mods): 15, 12 [done by JP]
D12 rolls: 4, 12 [no mods, done by JP]
D6 rolls: 4, 1 [no mods, done by JP]

Oliron
2d20 (with mods): 6, 2
D12 rolls: 6, 12 [no mods, done by JP]
D6 rolls: 4, 4 [no mods, done by JP]

Rissa
D20 rolls: 9, 16 [no mods, done by JP]
D12 rolls: [no mods, done by JP]
D6 rolls: 6, 6 [no mods, done by JP]

Krusten
D20 rolls: 20, 7 [no mods, done by JP]
D12 rolls: 12, 8 [no mods, done by JP]
D6 rolls: 1, 6 [no mods, done by JP]

Namdar
D20 rolls (-4 mods): 1, 1 (wow I suck)
D12 rolls: 4, 4 [no mods, done by JP]
D6 rolls: 2, 1 [no mods, done by JP]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2010 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 11

The elves should stake out the place and surroundings with their vision. We can stay quiet in the forest hidden until sun up. Somebody should check the stump to see if anything is there, if/when the coast is clear, this should be possible to do without light or being easily noticed by anyone else in the area, using a combination of ambient light, patience, possible breaking light and elven sight and graceful movement.

13th Apr, 2010 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

The party wishes to maintain surveillance of the stump and the farm for a few more hours to see if there is any activity, and if there is none, then approach the farmer.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.