Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 17 of 590

(Out of game; Wizards, Clerics, and Druids - Page 17 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2009 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
20th Nov, 2009 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 17

"That is fine me, I think we could do that", Lionel says looking toward Krusten for agreement.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2009 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Why are we assuming that the sorcers are wearing clothes that tell everyone they are magicians? It's not a requirement to work magic so no one should know.

20th Nov, 2009 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I concur Lionel is the best choice and clothing should be normal so not an issue. So take it slow and lets see how it goes.

20th Nov, 2009 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I think both Krusten and I should go, I don't think it could hurt us getting the information we need, also I think it is better that we both go, for the fact two is always a better number then one when it comes to safety."Lionel adds his imput.

21st Nov, 2009 - 12:13am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Looks at Lionel's persistence *

Nah, it's fine, you go ahead and I will observe from here.

* Krusten's womanish qualities begin to come out as she finds herself memorizing some of her spells once again. Then noticing everyone looking at her she frowns *

Well come on, visit with the farmer already, haven't we dabbled over this enough already?

21st Nov, 2009 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Lionel sighs, "Fine", looks towards Krusten one last time, turns toward the farm muttering "I won't ever understand her", and then walks toward the farm. (Out of Game, Krusten sorcerers don't memorize spells. smile.gif)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2009 - 12:38am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 17

Born Free says...

* She looks at Lionel going towards the farmer with a bit of a frown while mumbling *

Men, who will or can understand them?

Rather off topic, but...
They don't? I thought all those in the magic arts memorized their spells?

21st Nov, 2009 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 17

(Out of game; Wizards, Clerics, and Druids do, but Sorcerers, Bards, and Favored Souls don't.
To a sorcerer magic is an art, like writing poetry or telling a story if you will, only by practicing our magic does it become stronger and more powerful. Our magic comes from the heart, not the mind like wizards, it comes from our Charisma not our Intelligence, and it is ingrained into our very soul.
We don't need to memories our spells, we have a certain amount of spells we can cast per day, and to recharge we just need a good night sleep. Our advantage over wizards is that we cast our spells at any time; a wizard has the advantage of having more variety and chooses.)

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 21st Nov, 2009 - 1:00am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.