Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 19 of 590

ooc: I just rolled a d6 and got a 6. I don't - Page 19 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Nov, 2009 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

09th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Nov, 2009 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 19

"The farmer's broken fence looks like the perfect opportunity for us, we can help fix it and gain an ally and reassure him, while being able to check around this area for orcs, and also have a nearby safe place to stay and fall back to if necessary - our ability to be prepared will be worth the extra work and time here." says Namdar, satisfied, face still obscured, as he drops off his pack at a corner of the house and starts about assessing and mending the fence.

Sponsored Links:
21st Nov, 2009 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

(Out Of Game, Sorry none of you could read what I posted, I posted in wrong forum, then I edited previous post. I simple went forward showing him I had nothing to hide, telling him I am a traveling storyteller, and started conversation.)
What would you like me to do fearless leader, I am willing to do grunt work, but hopefully I could be of more help in other was as well.

22nd Nov, 2009 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Fine incentive we have, I imagine we can all find a good niche in the project. I guess we need wood choppers and splitters, someone to measure and align, someone to cut, prepare and form the wood to somewhat match the old fence, post hole diggers.

We'll also need sawhorses, we'll need to use the farmer's tools if he has them, hammer, nails and screws, saws, anything to dig a hole, shovels, any paint or tar or pitch, wax, measuring sticks, rope and string, metal brackets if he has any.

We'll need to try to repair and shore up what remains of the fence now and connect it to the new sections, and we'll need to make rails, posts and screening and make sure everything lines up right and is sturdy and as weather proof as we can make it.

Seems like the more dexterous, with better attention to detail, should work on the smaller, finer tasks like mixing and coating, measuring and aligning and such. We'll get this knocked out in no time. What do you say, team?"

The half-orc holds his hand out for a team cheer.

23rd Nov, 2009 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 19 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Looking over at her leader she nods with amazement *

How thoughtful for one such as yourself...

* She then tries to emphasize her next words as she quickly sees how that can be taken as an insult *

...to think about the farmer. It didn't even cross my mind even though I'm a las of adequate upbringing. Let's do it.

* She turns to Lionel *

Now, why didn't you think of that...

* Then with a bit of sarcasm she adds *

I know why, you're a prince... Or so you say.

23rd Nov, 2009 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Tossing Krusten the light trimming axe he motions for her to follow then after dropping a tree he shows her how to trim the limbs from it so it can be used as a pole.

"Tis a pleasure to complete simple tasks. Krusten do ye think we should say a bit and clear back some trees for this fellow and see if our activity will bring forth the Orcs?"

23rd Nov, 2009 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Before they all got started Lionel says a bit annoyed, "I never asked you to treat me any different, honestly I would prefer you to call me Lionel, and treat me like a normal member of the group. Why? Because I see all of you as trusted companions and friends, also I see every one of you as equal in position to me." Then he starts to help with what needs to be done, getting into the work with a cold efficiency and energy. Feeling the need to prove to his companions that he can work just as hard and as well as anyone of them, and he doesn't stop until the job is completely done.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Nov, 2009 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 19

ooc: Sorry dudes, I got tied up but I'm back again.

Beast will look around to make himself useful. Beast has lots of strength so he can move things around but he isn't too bright about how to begin so he'll need some guidance.

24th Nov, 2009 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 19

ooc: I just rolled a d6 and got a 6.

I don't think we can do much with this farmer's fence. Maybe we can give it a start but do we plan on being here a week?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.