Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 5 of 590

Ruins and Orcs, both are higher level than - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Nov, 2009 - 7:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th Nov, 2009 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 5

"Who said anything about me joining for the treasure", Lionel says smiling, "I'm here to discover new thing and become better than I am now". "Also if the best this group can currently cook is bark and grass sandwiches then I think I will buy my food." He says faking grimace, yet smiling at the sometime. "Namdar, you said you where look for someone to be your second, right, I"ll give it a try", Lionel says seriously.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2009 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Betterment is a good thing friend. You must be the first zen sorcerer I have come across in all my years which is unusual for me especially as I'm in the clerical arts.

5th Nov, 2009 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Now I think zen might be stretching it a bit. I"m inquisitive and ambitious, I will also do whatever I must do to accomplish what I think is right, many times I can do this in the law, but I am willing to break the law if it will bring results faster, aka I am willing to lie, steal, kill, exc. If I have to, if it bring the desired results with less suffering, but I am not enlightened.
But thank you for the compliment though" Lionel says a little embarrassed.

Description of Lionel Cortez: Lionel is blonde with sparkling blue eyes and an honest cheerful expression. He wears a smile on his face that seems permanently fixed on his face. He seems to also always have a calm domineer. (Later on even if he grows angry or goes into a rage, it will be a calm fury. And the only way to actually see he is angry is by looking in his eyes.)

5th Nov, 2009 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 5 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Fancy that... Another of my profession is among us. I'm Krusten, an elf maiden with a pashion for magicks. We might be able to share some spells and discuss the latest gossip on tomes. Can you cook? I often get hungry on long journeys and need someone to bring some warmth to my wee little tummy.

5th Nov, 2009 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I have high goal, I what to live an exciting life, and have a love for dragons which is why I have learn Draconic, I also know Celestial, and Abyssal." Lionel says with pride. "I cannot cook but if I have to learn to keep this group healthy, I will." Lionel sighs.

5th Nov, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Cool we have a happening group here now time to kick some butt. The GM just updated the game so which one should we take? Orcs in the forest is like too difficult with just one fighter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2009 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 5

"I think we should go to the ruins; the main reason is that we could use a magical artifact. Whatever this beast is, even if it's a dragon, I think we could fair better with it then orcs. Also if we are lucky I might even be able to talk with it if it is a dragon," Lionel says.

5th Nov, 2009 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Ruins and Orcs, both are higher level than we are able to handle I'm sure. I will not back out if that is what you want to do but if we are to seriously consider survival now starting out we should look for the easiest path to victory and then later attempt the harder adventures. Do I hear an "amen"?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (590) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.