Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 487 of 590

Out of Character: I'm going to attempt - Page 487 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2016 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 590 pgs.  483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Dec, 2016 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 487

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: 1 bugbear and 5 hobgoblins, best I can tell from the recent update, though only Avan knows that exact count. There are also 6 more entangled. Albrecht is swinging his quarterstaff and can't evaluate the battlefield, but someone who is shooting arrows can direct Lukas to attack the entangled, or can start to attack the entangled themselves.

Sponsored Links:
7th Dec, 2016 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: The battle was not coordinated well we should not have to fight these six that were entangled but its learning for next time.

7th Dec, 2016 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I expect Albrecht will lecture those with bows about utilizing the opportunities he creates better in the future. With his high wisdom, I expect he would have many thoughts on theoretical best ways to handle war and other situations.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Page 487 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I wouldn't feel too badly about the way it turned out. We had no one that wasn't being attacked. If I have a bow and am being attacked I am shooting the enemies that are actually hurting me instead of the ones that are no harm yet. It bought us time to finish the rest of the horde without having to take on the entire horde at once. That's my opinion anyways.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 7th Dec, 2016 - 3:27pm

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Come to think of it, I don't think Kntoran confirmed they were attacking us. They just had front row seats to a much larger group being meatgrindered, and at least offensively speaking, we're still almost at full strength. Hobs are pretty tactically minded, I'd expect them to be looking for a shot to retreat and regroup.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Dec, 2016 - 9:25pm

9th Dec, 2016 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Out of Character: What's the plan with this massive heap of bodies? Leave it there as a warning or pile it up and burn them?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2016 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 487

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Depends, who are you planning to warn? This might be all of them. Digging a hole for all of them is out of the equation and burning will give our location away unless it doesn't matter.

10th Dec, 2016 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 487

The Third says...

Out of Character: I'm going to attempt to knock out one so we can find out if there are more of them and what they were trying to do. If I succeed then we can see what comes from questioning him and thus decide if we want to burn or leave the dead here.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.