Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 493 of 590

Aliana smiles at Avan as he heals her. " - Page 493 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2016 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
1st Jan, 2016 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 493

The Third says...

Zork comes down, "I cannot see anything… we do not seem to be making much progress here. Shall we retrace our steps back to the road or continue passed the pond to the other side?"

Out of Character: So this simple decision doesn't take hours and hours I will give everyone a few before posting my own actions.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2016 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

In Character: "We have come this far, why turn back now when we can continue exploring and maybe even find something more than we would have from the road."

1st Jan, 2016 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

In Character: "I agree but there may be those who think this direction isn't called for and will want to turn back so a vote is needed, but if they should take too long to make up their minds I will press on."

1st Jan, 2016 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 493 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

"Go passed the pond I will keep sending my birdie until she finds something worth investigating but once we get to a road we should stay on it or close to it."

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"We're likely headed in the wrong direction for our main objective, if we want to find the source of these attacks, I believe we need to follow the trail left by the Tiermensch."

"I'm not truly opposed to pressing on, but what reason have we for doing so?"

1st Jan, 2016 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Acknowledging Lukas as probably being right Zork says to Krusten, "Please send your hawk up and ask him to make a wider circle to see what he can find nearby."

To Lukas he says, "So what are you saying because its either we go back or go on."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 493

"You gentlefolks have the lead, and I'm content to follow. But I would suggest heading back and finding that trail Avan located before. Chances are if they had been waiting in ambush, that threat has expired. And if they have not, and instead went to regroup, we don't have long before those traces are gone."

"If we don't want to go back, we could at least head south and find the main road again. Whether we stay on it or stay in the woods beside it, I think that route is more likely to lead us to something than wandering the wilderness with no heading."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Jan, 2016 - 8:11pm

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2016 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 493

Aliana smiles at Avan as he heals her. " Thank you, good sir. " Hearing the others discuss what direction to head she thinks for a moment. " I feel that we should head back to the trail that Avan found. I wanted to avoid the road due to possible ambushes. I think that we are so far off course now that we are wandering aimlessly. " She shrugs and looks around the group to see what everyone else says.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.