Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 497 of 590

Out of Character: Albrecht isn't quite - Page 497 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2017 - 6:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
24th Jan, 2017 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 497

The Third says...

"I really do not know… possibly two maybe more. There was someone else in the cave too but I'm not sure of who… it all just happened so fast."

Out of Character: Alchyrogue what's your take on Krusten earlier proposal about rolls?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jan, 2017 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I posted in the other thread that I was all for it. I like not having to wait and I don't think his luck will be any different than mine.

24th Jan, 2017 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: In the next post I will petition Kntoran for him to roll for us but for now we need to decide actions because he isn't going to help us. I can stay in position for the Minotaur coming out but they aren't for obvious reasons so its either we draw them out or maybe someone can use a spell?

24th Jan, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 497 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht looks around and suggests "We should wait for Lukas and Avan to get back before we try to attack these creatures. Does everyone feel ready to fight? It won't be easy!"

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : I like the idea Avan had earlier. Draw them out with Vermintide. I think it is a bad idea to go in there unless the Druids summon bears for backup.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: We're in a bit of a pickle here. Its a bunch of people better off sticking at range funneling in to deal with a couple of melee powerhouses in close quarters, and our one strong melee guy was either beaten up in a single round, or otherwise prevented from retreating in the second round as planned.

If we can't manage to draw them out, it may be best to retreat and regroup. See if there's another entry or at least wait until they're no longer waiting for us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 497

Out of Character: : Yes, I agree with that. Lots of things can happen if we go in there and almost all of them are bad. Two bears could swing it for us. Otherwise, just no *smile*.

24th Jan, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 497

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Albrecht isn't quite to summoning bears yet, but he could bring in a wolf. I think the key to melee powerhouses is to overwhelm them with numbers. I don't know how we want to approach this though.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.