Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 506 of 590

Out of Character: Ah, I see. Krusten and Mr - Page 506 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2017 - 2:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Feb, 2017 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 506

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I think the Dungeon Master just lets us explore. The goblins were more typical, but then we decided to track down whoever was in charge of them. The goblins gave us a bit of a problem (Used up all our daily resources to just take them), but we pursued those who were strong enough to control them. We should have known this was above our level, but we can hope. I agree with your assessment about Lukas, but I would wait until the Dungeon Master lets you know.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 6th Feb, 2017 - 2:43pm

Sponsored Links:
6th Feb, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Krusten is going to be at full health or near there soon. The problem is getting the unconscious folk to stay stable until they can get the spell casters going on them but how long can they remain that way?

6th Feb, 2017 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: From the Dungeon Master's update, I take it that we all are instantly stable. There is no bleed damage, so we all take our lumps and then stay where that put us. The best bet would be for someone to use the scrolls in our packs to revive the spell casters and then they can finish healing others and get everyone mobile. Hopefully we can run away fast enough to lick our wounds and recover. I am not sure if we want to try this again, but using a little metagameing it seems the Dungeon Master wants us to as a PC is captured in there.

6th Feb, 2017 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 506 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: I usually do not feel bad about meta-gaming since there are things our characters will know (How to act) that we don't so this behind the scenes take on things makes up for that. Krusten is there for protection should anyone come to fight.

8th Feb, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Out of Character: I can work the 3 spells from the scrolls so who needs it the most? I'm taking orders here *wink* According to Icon you will get 2d8+3 so I need to list the names and who the rolls are for.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Out of Character: Your character is in an emergency situation. She doesn't need to be thinking about who is hurt worst, but rather who needs to be on their feet so everyone can survive. Get Avan and Albrecht up first, they can cast their own healing spells to help the process. Zork next, as you'll need his muscle getting everyone clear.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Feb, 2017 - 2:13am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 506

Healer says...

Out of Character: True but since I can't see the condition of everyone I thought I would ask who is down.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 506

Out of Character: Ah, I see. Krusten and Mr fluffles are the only ones other than yourself still up. Champ and all other humanoid party members are unconscious but stable. Rudy is destroyed entirely, but cure spells don't affect his kind anyways.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 8th Feb, 2017 - 2:23am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.