Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 511 of 590

Out of Character: Its supposed that we make - Page 511 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 5:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 511

Bastion says, "There seems to be a lot here, more than we can handle, I suggest we bring a few wagons this way so the goods can be sold elsewhere"

"As to converting this place into a base of operations. Its doable of course, but is there a reason for it? Does this location serve well for your purposes?"

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2017 - 9:31am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork says to Bastion, "Can you build a wagon? If not we will need to create a sleigh that drags on the ground or simply get a wagon and return later."

2nd Mar, 2017 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

"I am leery of splitting up the group, and have no doubt this place would be looted if we left to get a wagon." Albrecht says "I don't know what the best method may be. We have many horses and a few mules outside, I think we can make a sled of some kind and drag the most valuable stuff with us. We may have to hope that the other stuff will still be here when we return with our wagon."

After thinking for a minute, Albrecht asks "Did anyone bring sacks or bags that we can secure the loose gems and coins in, as it seems a bit much for each person to carry on their own?"

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 511 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Bastion replies to Zork, "Given time, I could make most of a wagon at least. The problem items are the wheels, making them is difficult enough when one has the proper tools, which we do not, and I can hardly claim to be a proper wheelwright. In any case, building an entire wagon from scratch would take a lot longer than going to buy one."

"What we should be able to manage are a couple of drag sleds. Not nearly as much capacity as a wagon, but between all the horses, we should only have to leave behind the general goods. I can pull one myself if need be."

"I do have a pair of sacks among the gear I was able to recover, Albrecht. They're free for use."

Out of Character: What he has in mind is a travois. A simple pair of long poles with a netting/cloth/platform in between. One end of each pole would be attached to a horse/dog's tack, while the other dragged on the ground behind them. A person can manage a small one as well. I'm having difficulty finding out what exactly the carrying capacity would look like, but we should be able to load several hundred pounds per horse that way. As a bonus, while they're less efficient on the roads, they're much easier to pull in forested regions like this than wagons.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Mar, 2017 - 1:13pm

3rd Mar, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: After hearing what Bastion can do Zork rubs his chin saying, "I had a war wagon and it could hardly pass through this territory so if you make something it needs to be deep rather wide."

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: Question, what do we post here as opposed to the Party Leader thread? I'm not 100% sure what goes here and what goes there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 511

Out of Character: Basically anything that doesn't involve a character actually doing something the Dungeon Master needs to react to goes in here. Player Characters talking amongst themselves, and discussion of tactics, would be the primary examples.

Its a little weird, but it works.

Bear in mind that Kntoran rarely reads this thread. If you want his attention, try elsewhere.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 3rd Mar, 2017 - 5:29pm

3rd Mar, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 511

The Third says...

Out of Character: Its supposed that we make an agreeable plan here and then post our In Character: actions based on that plan in the leader thread but since we are all on different time zones most just posts to the leader thread and hopes it doesn't step on anyone's toes.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.