Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 522 of 590

Krusten is amazed by the front of the next - Page 522 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 522

Out of Character: It is on the expensive side, but I am thinking the best short and long term investment for either of the druids would be a Ring of the Beast if you can get it. (8,000 GP Complete Champion)

It greatly improves your usage of Summon Nature's Ally, which you won't be able to cast while Wild Shaped anyways. Basically all of your SNA spells below the max you can cast get upgraded by one step. Summon bears with 1st level spell slots. And when you hit fifth level, summon dire wolves with 2nd level spell slots, etc.

The ring is part of a set that would also be very useful for you guys, but the other items are notably more expensive.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 15th Mar, 2017 - 6:59pm

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Yea I saw that. I will ask the Dungeon Master if it is available as well.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ildrahil is starting to integrate into the group and becoming his normal outgoing self. "I have a request of any who would listen. I can purchase boots that will allow me to sneak to our enemy's flanks and gain us an advantage. I can also purchase a bow that will aid me in striking our enemies from afar. Now, I know we have one such who strikes from a distance. Aye, I've been on the wrong side of her bow and it is a memory I'll not soon forget nor one I wish to repeat. But I ask, twouldn't two be better? To purchase both would require a rather sizable loan, and loan it be. I'd be paying you back at the first opportunity… which should be soon if recent history is an indication. Are any interested in forwarding me some gold?"

16th Mar, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 522 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten looks at the man with suspicion as she does with everyone and asks, "... And what kind of gold are we talking about little man?"

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

He smiles at the slight, "This one is a hard case" he thinks to himself. "She reminds me on my uncle. I know what made him this way. I winder what in her past happened that made her like this." He looks at her and says, "1,800 gold."

16th Mar, 2017 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

"1,800 gold pieces? Why don't you just kill me here and be done with it. I don't know anything about you in fact I have not even taken any liking to you as a fellow combatant and you want more gold than the salary of a warlord?" Krusten rolls her eyes and looks the other way.

Out of Character: Nothing personal, its just Krusten the character. *laugh*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 522

Bastion speaks up, "No need to be so dismissive Krusten, he killed a powerful enemy of ours, while unarmed, confused, and alone, only moments after that enemy had killed a companion of yours. A loan to make him all the more effective in our upcoming tasks is not an offensive request, at least not when several of us can afford to spare the amount in question."

"What would be the terms of this bargain? Are you willing to let the items in question stand as collateral?"

16th Mar, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 522

Born Free says...

Krusten is amazed by the front of the next little man, "Well since you are so well informed you can give him the gold." She leaves to go speak with the merchants.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.