Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 7 of 590

I have been weighing the options and opinions - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Nov, 2009 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Nov, 2009 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 7

Born Free says...

I will look forward to the day I'm able to summon a dragon to do my bidding then you can talk with her Thomas. *pats him on the back*

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2009 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Thank You", Lionel says with a genuine smile. " It's nice to know someone understands what I'm trying to say."

6th Nov, 2009 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Yes I most certainly understand.

Krusten looks over at the half-orc wondering if addition to not being able to cook he cannot yet make a decision about plans for the party.

6th Nov, 2009 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel looks over at the rogue noticing for the first time that he has been very quiet, coming to the realization that this will be a hard thing for him. "So my friend, what do you think, would you be able to fight relatives, or would you prefer a different plan?" He says gently.

6th Nov, 2009 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

All this talk of dragons and racial preferences has me giddy. Lets leave this town and get the action going. My mace needs to feel the flesh of some foe.

6th Nov, 2009 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

"I agree, we need to get our minds off these uncertain subjects and find something to do." Lionel says. "But I think we should ask around before leaving the village, and not just blunder into the forest blind."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Nov, 2009 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 7

Walking in chewing an aromatic piece of meat on a skewer. Looks and notes the half orc and sits quietly in the shade and listens to the conversation.

6th Nov, 2009 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

I have been weighing the options and opinions of the rest of my fellowship and waiting for a vote from one more of our party but the time has come to decide.

Alright, it would seem that Plan A and B are fairly popular. It seems reasonable to me that we first see when the caravan is leaving, and if we have some time, we try our luck around the town with some orcs, maybe get some information too or find the stronghold, then head to the caravan if we have no indication of an impending attack here.

If it is leaving too soon today, I think we should forgo the caravan, as Nevestral has sent for help from a nearby town, meaning they feel they are in immediate danger, and we may not even be able to make it there, while our town, already worried about a possible buildup, is also a target, and we may be able to help here, perhaps mobilize and protect our town, as Krusten has said, so it is not caught off guard as Nevestral has been - we can possibly keep one town from falling, and this one has the benefit of being able to be made better ready, and as noted, is nearby should be need resources and our wounds mended.

I declare we will check with the caravan but otherwise we will remain here and address the orc buildup, and make some money while doing it.

For the record, I'd like to address and finalize, here, our party.

Namdar, half-orc...traveling actor (myself)
Pundit, human Cleric (RPGPundit)
"Beast", half-orc Warrior (Play by Post)
Krusten, elven Sorcerer(ess?) (Krusten)
Lionel Cortez, human Sorcerer (Thomaslee)
Skedvick, half-elf Ranger (Krakyn)

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 6th Nov, 2009 - 9:32pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.