Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 11 of 590

ooc: Kntoran has not been on today either - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Nov, 2009 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Nov, 2009 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 11

Who cares about love, where are the orc heads. Hey fearless leader are you checking the local thieves' guild? They always know the lies and truths about any town.

Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2009 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar, leaning against a nearby store wall, scratches his chin thoughtfully, taking in the group's activities and conversation, before clapping his hands together and standing upright.

"Well... Initially, we all canvased the town, checking the respective avenues of opportunity for things to do to begin with, including my visiting a few ... Less savory characters, and we got the information we got about the various directions and jobs. I would be surprised if this town had a "guild" proper for any of us, let alone this, what did you call it? "Thieves' guild"? I'm not familiar with that term - it sounds made up, but even if such a wretched thing did exist, just because they know how the cow chews the cabbage, doesn't mean they're going to part with that knowledge for probably more money than any of us have, or maybe even pooled.

Anyway, from what I can tell, we likely have gotten about all the info we're going to get from the simple townsfolk and farmers themselves. We don't seem to know a particularly favorable path into orcland outside of town, so I figure just go east-northeast, keeping a watchful eye for signs of danger. Perhaps the journey will allow our "cook" to ruminate over some recipes, so my sandwich making skills are not required."

Rather off topic, but...
I have posted a couple of times in the Party Leader thread since we got the info about the different paths available, but KN hasn't posted anything since...?

11th Nov, 2009 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lionel no need to defend yourself I like have an understanding of how a pretty elf can move you to cook for her. Well actually I don't but like I still understand.

Rather off topic, but...
Kntoran is usually here like everyday cept for weekends and Mondays I think so don't know why he hasn't turned up yet. I also had to post for him in medieval. He'll probably be here tomorrow.

11th Nov, 2009 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Kntoran has been missing awhile now. I think this is probably the first time I've been here and he hasn't for this amount of time.

I'm curious as to why these people would build a town in the middle of a forest. Why not clear back the forest even more, at least on one side so that an enemy can be seen in any direction.

Do we have a description of the walls and skill level of those who protect it? Who runs the town anyway?

11th Nov, 2009 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Why all this jealousy about the lone maiden in this group? I'm willing to taste the best brew from anyone.

* Looks over at Lionel with a perterb face *

I don't know where you think this is going but it reaches no further than you cooking something good for me and if its to mmy liking I eat it.

* She then places her hands in front of her chest making a clapping motion trying to 'clean' her hands of the subject *

So... Did someone say "thief"? I'm not the type that associates with such kind.

* Securing her belongs more tightly around her *

Rather off topic, but...
His wife might be sick. Last time I was here she was going through some cancer treatments.

12th Nov, 2009 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Have no worries lonely maiden all be welcome to my pot. Though I do think it be the group of elders that run this town.

Perhaps we can offer to protect some locals while they thin back the trees from the village walls.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Nov, 2009 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 11

"I think we should go out and hunt some orcs, and try our skills." Lionel agrees. "On the way I can grab what I need to make a good meal."(Out of Game, I never said that is what it will become Krusten; I don't care one way or another, it's just that is what it was starting to look like. Sorry for misunderstanding.)

13th Nov, 2009 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

ooc: Kntoran has not been on today either from the looks of it must be like something serious. Should we just talk in character until then or just like shelve this until he updates the game thread?

Rather off topic, but...
You guys with the activity should join us in the other RPGs so when one is on like pause like this one is you can be in the others.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.