D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 8 of 81

I will try and use sense motive on the Lizard - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Mar, 2010 - 4:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 81 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (81) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2010 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 8

Your not very quiet as you trip over a hidden root and almost fall on your face. Picking yourself up and then readjusting your equipment you about to take another step when you hear a hiss behind you.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

* DOH, What should I do? * Thinks Tobo.

Short stubby legs (check), no running from it.

Tobo turns around slowly trying to offer up a nice smile for whatever thing was about to eat him.

SA: Turn around and see what the heck is behind me. If it is something I might be able to talk to I will try that. If it is a nasty beast I quess I'll have to fight it, maybe.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As you turn around you see two lizard men emerging from the swamp. They eye you and speak to you in common. "Theres issth a tolls fors thosse whos wouldstss goes thrus thesesss ssswampsss"

26th Mar, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

* God I hope they mean money * Tobo puts his hands up with palms exposed to symbolize he is not planning on fighting.

"Sssure I can understandsss thatssss." Tries to have a lizard man accent so they can understand him. Getting a bit nervous as they emerge from the swamp coming towards him Tobo blurts. "I killed two goblins."

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The one on the right looks you over as he licks his mouth. The left one tells you. Itsss costsss ofs 50 golds to traversesss swampsssss.

27th Mar, 2010 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo

"50 gold!" reaches in his pockets for the gold and forks it over. While thinking * Thank God they aren't going to eat me *

"Could you guys tell me the best way out of this swamp? I need to get to town and seem to be a bit lost." Tobo straitens his damp clothes and brushes off the mud and green swampy stuff. Then realizing it is futile looks at the Lizard Men pleadingly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo - Page 8

The left lizard man smiles and places the gold into his belt sack. He looks over at his companion and then back at you. He says, yesss Iss nowss wayss through thisss ssswampss. Followss meesss. He turns and heads into the swamp. Do you follow?

27th Mar, 2010 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

I will try and use sense motive on the Lizard Man.

1d20 + 3 = 6

Tobo will follow the lizard man. * This is a really bad idea Tobo * Tobo thinks to himself.

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.