D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 75 of 81

Rentok: The watery orc looks at you and says. - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Nov, 2010 - 12:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 81 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (81) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 75

The Watery orc looks at you and tells you that your blade will not harm her. She takes a step toward you as she raises her hands holding her palms out toward you. As she gets to the edge of the pool she tells you to step forward and take her hand.

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2010 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Faerra growls low. She can't see any reason for the apparition to lie about her axe harming it, so she puts her axe away. However, she doesn't move forward.

"If you don't tell me who in all hells you are and why you're here right now, I'm picking up my friend and leaving. I may not be able to kill you, but I sure as night don't have to help you either."

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2010 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She looks at you and simply states. I offer you guidance and knowledge. I will not force you accept the gift but it is here if you wish it. I can tell you that no harm will come to you or your friend this day in this cave.

24th Nov, 2010 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

Page 75 Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Faerra curses. "You have guidance and knowledge, then talk. Your voice works fine, you stay where you are and tell me why I'm supposed to believe a word you say. You offering me guidance? Thanks, but you can't give me guidance unless you know me, and if you knew me, you'd know I'm not just going to walk over there with my guard down. So talk. Convince me why I should trust a word you say."

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2010 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The apparition looks at you and says the information I possess can only be passed by contact. What you seek or or how you see me is dependant on the person in the cave. Since that is you you are seeing me as your mind wants to see me. I am sure that if it was your traveling companion looking at me she would see a much different shape. Like I said you can approach and learn what I have to give you as a way to assist you or you can refuse and not come forward. This is something you and only you can decide. I will not appear before the two of you again in this cave for a year.

25th Nov, 2010 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo

Lionel closes the book with a sigh. He has read the book twice, the second time reading a bit deeper.
He has a few days from the time appointed for his evaluation, so to speak, and feels his is more then ready. It took him a while to figure out, at least partly, what the book was for and how it would help him.
It was a book to help a user of magic to better focus their power and concentration, not only that but to open mental doors into places that are wellsprings of energy.

Lionel figured out very quickly that this was a book his old mentor would be very displease, if not furious, if he learned that Lionel had read this book, as much of what was in it could be called at least questionable to say the least.

Lionel pondered the fact that the book had been a great help to him, almost as if it was meant for a sorcerer to read. It helped him to feel that Lady Natasha would actually be able to teach him magic even though she is a wizard. Something that is truly rare to find in the magic world.

Lionel sends word with the servant that brings his food to Lady Natasha that he is ready whenever she is.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Nov, 2010 - 1:34am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Nov, 2010 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

D&D Play Post Solo - Page 75

Faerra draws her axe and steps forward slowly, not quite close enough to touch or be touched by the figure... "Get out of the water, then. I don't feel like drowning today. And while you're at it, tell me what you get out of this deal. Nobody does something for nothing. If you're not getting something, then you wouldn't bother showing up in the first place."

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2010 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

Rentok: The watery orc looks at you and says. I can not tell you what I will get out of the knowledge you will receive for each time it is different. Yes I will get something but usually it is just information like that which you will receive. I however can not leave the water. Here at the edge is as far as I can travel.

Thomaslee: You get word back from Lady Natasha that your not quite ready yet and she will be there once you have finished with all the book can teach you.

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.