D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 76 of 81

Faerra considers telling Maddie what happened - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 8:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 81 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (81) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
29th Nov, 2010 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 76

OOC: Are you waiting for something in particular before considering the month up? I was going with what I had, as I am considering that for most part a sorcerer can't learn magic through book learning. KNtoran, it would help if I had even an idea what you want the book to teach Lionel.

Please keep in mind that I have put that Lionel has read the book twice, meaning that he would know at least enough for you to tell me more about the book.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th Nov, 2010 - 2:49am

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2010 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

((I think I might as well roll some sense motive checks, depending on their results, my actions will differ.))

d20 Unmodified: 18, 14, 17, 20

If Faerra senses no dishonesty, she will step forward cautiously, and extend a hand to the apparition. She will keep her feet planted firmly, and be ready to resist being pulled into the water.

If Faerra senses any dishonesty whatsoever, she will demand to be told the truth, and will threaten to seal off the cave, permanently isolating the water, if she is lied to again.

((Intimidate, if necessary: Unmodified d20: 17))

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rentok: you feel no dishonesty coming from the apparition. Sensing none you step forward and extend your hand to her. As your hand and her hand touch you feel a slight chill. You watch with fascination as the water around her quickly enfolds over you too. You feel no fear and you feel calmness take hold of you. You soon find yourself in the water without remembering taking a step. You are enfolded into the apparitions arms and then you find yourself over a city. The city is far away and you see no vegetation anywhere around it. You are in mid air and falling slowly down towards a gate of the city. You see what looks like you and Maddie on horses entering the city. As you enter you hear Maddie clearly tell you that this is the city were you will find your destiny. You fell a pull toward a temple in the center central part of town. Inside the temple you see a priest who it paying a couple mercenaries to go seek out a half blood drow female elf. He tells them they are located far to the west and north and that he believes this half blood child is a threat to him and his way of life. Looking closer at the priest you notice that he appears to be a dark elf. As you see this you feel a rush as you leave the city and once again find yourself in the cave standing before the pool. You no longer se the apparition.

1st Dec, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Page 76 Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Faerra slowly brings a hand to her head and steps back from the pool.

"Ugh... Why did I do that? I knew I should have just left well enough alone."

She heads back to her spot and sits down again. Axe on her lap, keeping watch.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I could've been drowned. And for what? An unreliable vision that didn't tell me anything I didn't already know except what some guy looks like, and the city I can find him in. And apparently I have no choice but to go there? That couldn't be a vision, or at least, not a true one. As if I'd just walk into that city with Maddie, out in the open like that. I shouldn't have risked it. I should have just cut the witch in half before she said a word. The next time someone shows up and offers us help, I'm killing them on the spot. It's simpler that way.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rentok: The rest of the day passes uneventful. As the sun starts to set you wake up Maddie and together the two of you prepare a meal as you get ready to head out once again.

Thomaslee: Your looking at your lunch when the door opens and Lady Natasha walks in. She looks at you and say now that you have finished the tome of bodily health we can now concentrate on some of you training. You first quest will be for you to head to Strafford and find out what is happening in the town. I need to know what the town folks are thinking and if they are still worried about my orcs. You also gain +2 on your strength ability

2nd Dec, 2010 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo

Lionel stands as Lady Natasha walks in. He listens to her directions, all ready considering his course of action. When Natasha finishes, Lionel bows as he begins to feel himself grow stronger, and says, "I am glad to be of service, my lady. Especially as it will finally allow me to do more then sit and read. I was actually beginning to wonder if you were planning on keeping me here until your goals were complete."
Lionel smiles, as he makes a clear movement to show that he wishes to start gathering his few possessions and prepare to leave. "I wonder though if I may have maps and supplies for my journey in your service... If it is not too much trouble that is, my lady," Lionel asks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2010 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo - Page 76

Thomaslee: Lady Natasha tells you that a horse with three days supply of food will be waiting at the gate. Just tell the guard your the ladies messenger and he will give you the horse. You will also find 10 gold for expenses.

2nd Dec, 2010 - 8:38am / Post ID: #

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

Faerra considers telling Maddie what happened while they prepare to set out, but decides against it. She makes a mental note of the landscape by the city, and of the face of the drow man, as well as the two bounty hunters. As they travel, she keeps an eye out for signs of danger, or indications that other people might be nearby.

Unmodified d20s:
15, 9, 12, 6

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.