D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 78 of 81

"I seek employment," Tacet explains - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2010 - 2:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 81 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
6th Dec, 2010 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 78

Faerra looks down the path, and draws her axe.

"Care to find out what did this, Maddie? It might be edible, and we could use the extra food."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2010 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rentok: Maddie looks right and left along the path and wonders aloud which way they should go?

RivalGrace: The rest of the journey is pretty uneventful and you soon spot land growing on the western horizon. The land looks bleak compared to the lush island you have traveled from. In fact as the land gets closer and closer you see very few trees.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2010 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tacet looks on in amazement to see a land so barren in comparison to her familiar island. For a brief moment, she feels a pang of fear, and her throat clenches unpleasantly. Taking a deep, meditative breath, she steels herself to reality.

Her monastery was sacked by sea raiders. She had no home to which to return. It was here in this new land that she would have to make a home and a name for herself.

Her face becomes a porcelain mask of determination. She is ready to begin a new life in this strange, bleak land.

7th Dec, 2010 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 78 Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lionel will continue traveling, keeping an eye out for anyone or even anything. Lionel, though he wouldn't admit it to 'The Lady', feels somewhat starved of normal interaction with other beings. He hopes he meets someone, anyone on his mission, if he is able to meet someone on his way he will stop to talk to them. If they are hostile, he will either fight or run, mattering on how big a threat.

Ooc: ugh, I am making this utterly boring. I wish I could figure out a way to make this better. Also sorry for the dely.

7th Dec, 2010 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Faerra searches the path to see if she can tell which way the thing that made it went.

Unmodified d20: 17, 8

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2010 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo

Rentok: You are unable to see any prints or determine which way to go due to the hard stone the path is made of.

RivalGrace: You step off the boat onto the wharf. As you make your way in toward the city you see may different races. Men and women folk hollering to and fro and each other a few fights and patrols roaming through out the throng. You get near the end of the wharf and a official ask you your business here. He also says there is a 2 silver tariff for all to enter the city.

Thomaslee: Do not worry if it sounds slow and boring. Sometimes the simplest stuff can make a big difference. You make it into strafford and are soon in the main market where you see many people wandering around looking and buying wares.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2010 - 5:27am / Post ID: #

D&D Play Post Solo - Page 78

Faerra shrugs and pulls out a single coin. She tosses it straight up in the air, and waits for it to fall down.

"Wherever the coin bounces towards first, that's the way we'll go. Assuming it doesn't bounce straight back."

((Unless you have some sort of DM ruling as to how the coin lands, I was just going to follow this chart to decide which way to go.))
d4:
1: Ignore the hacked-in new path and continue on the trail we've been following.
2: Turn left.
3: Turn right.
4: Coin bounces backwards, cue exasperated sigh, then ignore the new trail.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2010 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

"I seek employment," Tacet explains to the official as she rummages about in her pack for the two silver. "The monks at the monastery used to tell me that I was quite the klutz when it came to such tasks as kitchen duty."

Her cheeks flush as she remembers the mountains of poorly pealed potatoes everyone had to stomach whenever it was her turn in the kitchen.

"But, I was told that I was one of the best unarmed fighters on the island," she continues. She hands over the silver pieces without regret, for, being a monk, she was raised with little regard for coin. "Perhaps that skill may serve me well here. I could work as a bodyguard or perhaps help protect a caravan."

A dark cloud passes over her face. "Protect others as I was not able to protect my own..." she thinks, though quickly banishes the thought.

"If you know of any work that might call for my particular set of skills, I would appreciate any advice or direction you might offer," she tells the official.

+  « First of 81 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.