D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 79 of 81

Thanking him, Tacet enters the house of spice. - Page 79 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Dec, 2010 - 1:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 81 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 79

Rentok: Yes any path you choose just let me know and I will update it from there. You way of flipping coin is fine by me,.

RivalGrace: The bored official will direct you down the main road leading farther into the main city. HE tells you up in the city square there are postings for jobs and other such hirelings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Leaving the official with the blessing of Wee Jas, Tacet maneuvers her way through the thronging crowd on the main road. She arrives at the city square and looks diligently through the various postings.

9th Dec, 2010 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Faerra sighs as the coin bounces back towards her, and catches it in her hand. She slips it back into her pocket with a defeated grunt.

"Let's just ignore it. The path we're on now is supposed to take us where we want to go anyways, right?"

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Page 79 Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Rentok: Maddie looks at you and the rough game trail of a path you have been following and then at the more level smoother path that has been carved into the mountain side. She looks back at you and simply states that this path could have been carved from the hard stone by the dwarfs whose town you both are hoping to find. We may make better time on it or we may face a more dangerous foe. The choice is really up to you.

RivalGrace: You see numerous posting for lost people and lost pets. You do see a old ad looking for some one to head out into the harsh desert land and collect herbs and spices that can only be found out there. It says it pays 2 silver per day in employment. Check with Frontan in the house of spice.

10th Dec, 2010 - 8:48am / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: Wait, what? Oh, I guess I misunderstood. I thought this new path was just a trail someone had hacked into the foliage on the mountainside, not like an actual roadway carved into the mountain itself.

In Character::
Faerra shrugs. "If you think this new path might lead us to the city, then we might as well follow it. But I don't like the idea of traveling down it in the open... The night should help to hide us, but even so, at the first sign of any other travelers, we leave the path and let them pass us by. The fewer people who see us, the better."

She turns to look at Maddie before continuing along the path to their left. Smiling, she offers Maddie her hand as they begin walking.

After a while, Faerra looks over at Maddie and says, "If you ever get tired of walking, let me know. I'd be more than happy to carry you, if you want. All you have to do is ask."

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo

Out of Character:: I like how Tacet sees postings for lost pets as well as lost people.

In Character:: She feels some concern at the age of the ad and prepares herself for disappointment if the quest is no longer available but attempts to locate the spice house with all haste.

Tacet weaves through the crowd, feeling a touch a claustrophobia. Although disoriented, the scent of exotic spices assures her that she is on the right path. She spots someone in front of the building denoted as "The House of Spice."

"Excuse me, but are you Frontan?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2010 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo - Page 79

Rentok: Maddie looks at you and says the walking is helping her cope with the loss of her family and she is glad to be able to stretch her legs. Lets continue to walk together and enjoy each others company before one of us is forced to try and carry the lager other. smile.gif She smacks you on the shoulder as she says that and walks a bit faster.

RivalGrace: The man leaning up against the side of the door says no sorry that would be my father and he is in the back preparing some spice. I am sure if you go inside and make some noise he will come see what he can sale you.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2010 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 79

Thanking him, Tacet enters the house of spice. Upon entry, the exotic aromas become almost overpowering. She staggers backward a half-step and bumps into a wooden barrel of herbs behind her. Nearly falling in, she upsets its balance, causing her and the container to fall crashing to the floor.

Cursing herself for her clumsiness, she hurriedly sets the barrel upright and begins to refill it with the scattered herbs. Hearing footsteps approaching, she relinquishes caution and simply throws the remaining herbs in the direction of the container, merely hoping that they find their way into it.

"Wee Jas justify me," prays the monk.

+  « First of 81 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.