D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 80 of 81

Tacet, to prevent her sneezing from doing - Page 80 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Dec, 2010 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 81 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
11th Dec, 2010 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 80

Faerra chuckles and matches Maddie's pace. "I knew there was a reason I liked you."

Out of Character:: Do you think you could use quotation marks for speech? It's kind of hard to tell sometimes where the speaking ends or begins.

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2010 - 6:45am / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE (KNtoran @ 7-Dec 10, 7:14 PM)
Thomaslee:  Do not worry if it sounds slow and boring.  Sometimes the simplest stuff can make a big difference.  You make it into strafford and are soon in the main market where you see many people wandering around looking and buying wares.

Lionel walks around asking those he passes and the shopkeepers in the area many questions, some of which involve 'the Lady', her actions, what people think of her and what she has done, exc. Lionel also asks if there is a powerful priest or wizard in Strafford as, Jonathon says, "I have need of their services".
Out of Character: Also GM, what of the money Lionel earned before getting entangled in such 'royal pains'? Does Lionel still have it and is it still good?
Also what should I roll, if any?

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Dec, 2010 - 6:48am

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2010 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

RivalGrace: The barrel you have tipped over turns out to be pepper thus adding to you misery. You see the man enter from the back room take one look at you and the spilled spice. He grumbles and turns around going back into the back room. Soon he reappears wit ha small broom and a flat pan which he hands to you to assist you in cleaning up the spilled spice. You need to roll a saving throw vs will or start to have a sneezing fit which will make cleaning up the spice near to impossible.

Thomaslee: You still have your money and it is still good to use. You will hear that everyone thinks that the Lady Natasha is the best and can do little wrong. After all she has the Dukes ear and she promised to see that the Duke put an end to the orcs raids. Now that the orcs are raiding elsewhere and they are able to relax they feel it is her doing. You are told that the most powerful priest in Strafford is at the temple of Pelar in the Temple district. You are told that the most powerful mage in Strafford is over in the northeast part of the village. His house is easy to spot.

Rentok: You and Maddie are walking briskly on the smoother path as you follow it around the mountain side. It is close to evening when you hear a bunch of footsteps coming towards you from up ahead.

13th Dec, 2010 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 80 Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character:: So, we hear footsteps coming towards us as we are just waking up? Or did you mean towards dawn? Either way...

In Character::
Faerra taps Maddie on the shoulder and motions for the two of them to slip off the path in order to avoid notice. Once they are off the path, Faerra slides down behind the brush so that it is between her and the path.

Out of Character:: Rather than bother with a hide check, I'm going to go for Total Cover instead, so while I won't be able to see them, they shouldn't be able to see me either.

14th Dec, 2010 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE (KNtoran @ 12-Dec 10, 8:40 PM)
Thomaslee: You still have your money and it is still good to use.  You will hear that everyone thinks that the Lady Natasha is the best and can do little wrong.  After all she has the Dukes ear and she promised to see that the Duke put an end to the orcs raids.  Now that the orcs are raiding elsewhere and they are able to relax they feel it is her doing.  You are told that the most powerful priest in Strafford is at the temple of Pelar in the Temple district.  You are told that the most powerful mage in Strafford is over in the northeast part of the village.  His house is easy to spot.

Lionel feels that it would be best to go to the temple first, as he has heard that priests of Pelar are well known for their helpfulness and generosity towards travelers in need. If they cannot be of any service and when he is finished he will then go visit the 'mage'.
Before he leaves Lionel will ask around a bit more to see if there is anything else going on in town or in the near by area before heading off, just to make sure he hasn't missed anything.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 14th Dec, 2010 - 6:32am

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2010 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo

Tacet accepts the cleaning instruments and does her best to help Frontan.

Out of Character:: I rolled a 9, unmodified.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo - Page 80

Rentok: Yeah I meant closer to dawn. You are able to hide in the underbrush not far from the trail. Soon after hiding you can see torches afire pass by with the sound of feet moving. You can hear some talking.

RivalGrace: You have failed your saving throw making it very hard to clean up the spilled pepper as you sneeze over and over.

ThomasLee: You hear form others that the orcs have not attacked any anywhere that the townsfolk are familiar with. They are even talking about a large bounty on the orc leaders head. They also are glad that the last caravan that came for up north made it through with little difficulty and they now have a lot of stone and steel to work with.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 80

Tacet, to prevent her sneezing from doing any more harm, dashes out of the house of spice to wait by the entrance while the last of the pepper finds its way back into the barrel. She sinks to the ground in a heap of shame and hides her face with the cleaning utensils.

"I suppose that job is out the question. Though, perhaps I'll end up doing it for free to pay for this little disaster," she thinks aloud.

+  « First of 81 pgs.  76 77 78 79 80 81 

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.