D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 10 of 81

3d12 = 4, 5, 6 2d12 = 9, 1 2d6 = 2, 4 Tobo - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Mar, 2010 - 11:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 81 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (81) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2010 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 10

You nod off while waiting for the lizard men to return. Suddenly you awaken with a start. You look about for a bit before you figure out that your still in your tree. Night has fallen. What do you do now?

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2010 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

After waking from his nap and seeing that it is now night. Tobo stays put within the tree. He keeps himself aware of his surroundings as much as possible. Nodding off now and then while watching the stars. Almost completely forgetting his situation Tobo listens to the frogs and the occasional splash.

* Strange how peaceful such an alien dangerous place can be. * Tobo wonders.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2010 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You relax in the tree for the night napping off and on. As day light once again breaks you consider what to do. At least being up in the tree you now know which way east is.

30th Mar, 2010 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Is Tobo sure which way is town from here?

Tobo climbs down 3 hours past dawn (after gathering his rope) and begins to swim in the direction of town. If he doesnt know this, he swims in the direction he last saw the lizard men swimming towards.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 30th Mar, 2010 - 2:35am

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2010 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The town you left is south it is about two days away. You know there is a bigger city north of the swamps just how far you are not sure.

31st Mar, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo

ooc: I will swim north in the direction I think the town is located. Do I need any particular rolls? Also can I break off a part of the tree or find a log that floats possibly, to help me swim, like a floatation device.

Tobo swims north.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 31st Mar, 2010 - 3:23am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2010 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo - Page 10

You need to roll 3d12s post results so we can see if you have good direction sense.

Roll 2d12s for searching for a log or other driftwood to assist you in the swamp.

Also roll 2 d6

31st Mar, 2010 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

3d12 = 4, 5, 6

2d12 = 9, 1

2d6 = 2, 4

Tobo watches the water bugs swimming all about.

* I wish I was a water bug * he thinks.

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.