D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 2 of 81

As you walk to the north with a spring in - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Mar, 2010 - 4:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (81) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
Post Date: 8th Jan, 2010 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 2

I rise and make an offering amounting to all of my remaining money (9 sp), apologizing for offering only money and nothing living.

I then begin to pray for the following spells

Create water
Fleeting Fame
Detect magic

Level 1 Spells

Magic Weapon
Cure Light Wounds
Summon Undead
Deathwatch

O.O.C. I choose as my two domains Death and destruction gaining granted power of death touch and smite once per day-I choose not to substitute any of my spells for the level one domain spells

After my prayer I wait for the gnoll to finish then approach him saying, " What business brings you to prayer, servant of Erythnul"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2010 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Gnoll looks at you and simply states "That business is mine alone unless you want me to offer your fresh slain body as sacrifice to Erythnul." He then readies his gear and walks from the small temple.

Say what you wish to do now.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2010 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Going to go through alot of actions so you don't have to wait on me, lets see if we can do this.

He is walking away so I should either get an attack of opportunity or at least flat footed.

I rolled a 14 to hit plus my modifier makes it 17 if only flat footed
I rolled a 6 for damage plus modifier makes it 9. Bashing the Gnoll on the back of his head with my Mighty mace.

If I got an attack of opportunity, I cast deathwatch as my next move to see how badly he is injured.

If close to dying I say " Threaten me not CUB, for your stinking pelt will make a nice rug for the floor and your blood will be a fitting offering for for he whom I serve. Now throw down your weapon or die."

If he isn't close to dying, or if I don't get an AOO then I prepare for a fight after my first attack. If he makes it through my AC then my savings throw is 9.

K, that should be good for a start.

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2010 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Users who do not want to be here should not be here. User BadByrd has been deleted.

17th Mar, 2010 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I was wondering if you could start off the solo campaign post. Unless you prefer I start it.

Tobo is your typical lighthearted halfling on the surface but underneath he is a survivalist. Using his skill and abilities to try and stay ahead of the game.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2010 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo

Yes, I will start it I was just finding where I was going to place you. smile.gif

You wave goodby to your parents as you set off in search of fame. Your mother did not want her eldest son to leave but she knew that it would only be a matter of time before you were totally bored in the small village or in jail again. The road leads north and south from your village. Turning from your parents you now make your first real discission. North towards the swamps or south towards the steamy jungles.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2010 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

D&D Play Post Solo - Page 2

Tobo imagines the wonders before him. Living in the moment, understanding how large the world really is. No time to stop and smell the roses now. Tobo heads North twards the swamp with a spring in his step.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2010 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

As you walk to the north with a spring in your step that spring soon becomes just a normal walk after three long hours of walking. As you come to a rise in the land you can begin to smell the swamps in the air. Up ahead you can see the darker splotch on the horizon that you know is the beginnings of the swamp lands. you have head that there are lizard folk that live in the swamp area. Looking forward to the swamps you head that way knowing that in a couple hours you will be there.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (81) »

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.