D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 13 of 81

Tobo continues to chuck daggers at the lone - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Apr, 2010 - 11:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 81 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (81) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons - if you want to participate in a SOLO Dungeons & Dragons Adventure then you must create a separate Character for Solo play and not the same Character you use in group games.
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2010 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo - Page 13

As you swimming between two parts of dry land if you can call it that in these swamps you see a clear sky above you for the first time in many hours. It looks to you that you are still traveling in a northward direction. As you reach the next spot of land you hear splashing ahead.

Sponsored Links:
7th Apr, 2010 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

*What the, . . . *

Tobo tries to become one with the swamp and sneak up on the splashing noise, investigating.

With Mods
Hide: 17
Move Silently: 22

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2010 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play By Post Solo Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Your able to become one with the surrounding vegetation and you sneak up to the edge of a small clearing. A bit ahead of you you see a a couple lizard men locked into a deadly struggle with four goblins. They are rolling in the water that appears to be only a couple inches deep and they try to subdue each other. You can see that one of the lizard men has a bright Orange tattoo on both of his shoulders. What do you wish to do now?

7th Apr, 2010 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Tobo creeps up as mutch as he can, then charges forward. Throwing his daggers at the goblins.

with mods
4d20: 17, 10, 16, 10
4d4: 2, 5, 4, 5

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2010 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

Solo Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Your daggers fly into the bodies and you hear groans as they hit. You watch as one of goblins stiffens and slumps into the water followed by the lizard man who has a dagger in his throat. Another goblin now free of his fight looks in your direction. The second Lizard man clutches the dagger now in his arm while he tries to fight with the remaining goblin as they both splash back into the water. The lone goblin heads your way.

8th Apr, 2010 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo

ooc: I was not aware that I was going to hit the lizard men, I wish I would have been warned that was a possibility undecided.gif . I would have used my sword, or possibly a called shot (does that exist?). O well, now I know, is it if I miss the target it hits another or is there a percentile chance?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 8th Apr, 2010 - 11:36pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Apr, 2010 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play By Post Solo
A Friend

D&D Play Post Solo - Page 13

Any miss by a player in a close combat situation has a chance of hitting another combatant I figured roughly about a 25% chance. I rolled a 04 and a 17.

Roll to hit on the lone goblin you will not hit others.

8th Apr, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

D&D Play Post Solo D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Tobo continues to chuck daggers at the lone goblin coming towards him.

with mods.
to hit d20's: 16 17 19 14
dmg. D4's: 3, 4, 5, 2

> TOPIC: D&D Play By Post Solo

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.