Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 147 of 174

I have just now placed you where you are. - Page 147 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 174 pgs.  143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 147

Asking in regards to what Avan sees. This high perched cave, how difficult would it be to climb up on the bluffs, circle around, and approach it from above?

I imagine all kinds of chaos if we start the fight with the main gnoll tribe by throwing their leader's head down into the camp.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Avan is unsure because the black figures seemed to be tracking him as he was flying around. It is possible but you will have to deal with the black figures to drop down from above. There is a total of ten of them.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I figured we would have to deal with them somehow, regardless of the path taken, whatever they are.

In any case, I didn't mean the difficulty of the fight to get there, but rather physical difficulty of going over the terrain.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2017 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 147 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You would have to find the right canyon from the back and do it without being seen. You could have Avan scope it out and see if a path is easy and how steep the canyon walls are they are averaging 200-300 feet high.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

For the question of AC in Avan's wildshape, I don't think he has any wildling clasps, so all of his gear is melding into his new form and becoming inactive. Technically, he could have taken some of his magic gear off before changing and then worn it in the new form (Not so much armor, but rings and amulets are doable), but he didn't specify anything of the kind. So that eliminates any static armor, shield, or deflection bonuses

Natural armor and Dexterity is based on his new form. So without an active spell cast on himself, about the only other AC bonuses he could have active would be dodge bonuses from feats or class features, I don't think he has any of either.

So yeah, it sounds like AC of 14... Hopefully we aren't short one druid in a moment. Come back safe to us Avan.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Sep, 2017 - 4:37pm

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2017 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well the one arrow that came close would have hit a AC 13 but not a 14 the other shot was a 11. I will not tell you their bonuses but safe to say I rolled very low *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 147

The Resiliant says...

Hello all, I've entered the game in "Medias- res," unfortunately. In other words right in the middle of party action?, or shall I say in a brief interlude maybe?
Hope that's kosher with everyone, as I was (Quite) a bit late in arrival.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2017 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 147

I have just now placed you where you are. You will not be with the main party for a bit.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.