Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 149 of 174

*laugh* Well darn that crossbow does some - Page 149 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2017 - 2:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 174 pgs.  145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 149

Indeed, you could wander off in our direction and hope to find us, but that's a pretty good way to get killed. Kn's not going to pull his punches by much if you wander into something you can't handle.

My suggestion would be to find something you can do while we wrap things up with the gnolls, an effort that looks like it will take a while. Every community is going to need more help and/or provide more opportunities than just an extra hand for weeding, you just need to find out what.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I would say if you wish to go wander in the desert with no guide and limited amount of water and food then go right ahead. I would think one would try hiring a guide or buying more items that may help you survive.

10th Oct, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #
Rivoril
Rogue 2nd Beguiler 1st
Character
Novice / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Resiliant says...

I'm just curious as to the whereabouts of all the other characters. It appears that they have slipped off the radar? Either that or are on a completely different map?

I'm referring to Iidrahil (Rogue/Fighter), Zork I (Fighter), Arkanoth (Bard), and Faerydae (Cleric).

There are others, from the beginning but must be inactive?

So I can assume that there is just Albrecht (Druid), Bastion (Warblade), Avan Ohek (Druid), with Bastion the Leader remaining?

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 149 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you are correct. Those not saying anything in the leader thread are no longer in the current game.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

That is correct, those three are the active players. The others, for one reason or another, have left the game.

I should note that Bastion's not an official leader of the group. He just ends up making a lot of the plans, since he's the tactically minded type.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kn, based on the description, Alchy was hit upon moving away from the golem, IE before the concentration spell was cast.

P.S. For some reason or another, I seem to have failed to write down the damage for my inventor's crossbow,.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Oct, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 149

The Wild Whisper says...

KN, I actually counted on needing to make some concentration checks, and have them rolled in the dice that are waiting to resolve. There are 3 concentration checks (One for each round of action I have rolled damage).

Daishain, I was casting first then moving, as I thought there was a little more time before the thing reached me, as you were withdrawing and it seemed to follow for a round.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 149

*laugh* Well darn that crossbow does some good damage too. I guess you will have to look back at some notes.

Yes it suddenly moved in Albrecht's direction and moved quickly to put him well within melee range.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.