Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 3 of 174

Pundit I answered about my character in the - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Oct, 2009 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Oct, 2009 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 3

The Dice Master says...

You're right! Now there are a lot of files there, I'm thinking this can be done in one of two ways:

1. I can create a database for all the files possibly of WorldofMedieval.com so it can be accessed easily...

Or

2. Kntoran can build up his Post count by creating a Thread for each file and then Posting the content here. If he does that he will have to break up the text in parts. It will take some doing to be careful copying the right data in the right place, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You looking for a database of each class a character can be and all of their special attributes? I believe that is something I would defer to Jb as that is a lot of data to add on. I would say that any who are not familiar with the AD&D system to start with a fighter and go from there. As they get more into the game they can try out a different character. You can have multiple characters on this ply by post system but you can only play one at a time. Any time you get back to the main village/city you can switch to a different character.

29th Oct, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Dice Master says...

OK I will create an easy to use database soon so that you can look at all that info at a glance rather than have to download and open in Word.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes that would make it a little easier on me. I am willing to learn and can scan some of it into my computer too. smile.gif

29th Oct, 2009 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I'll take me a bit to like go through all the stats and look over everything but I'll post my character later. When we post it here how are we going to update it?

29th Oct, 2009 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

I think we should get a concensus about the characters everyone is creating so we don't make the same mistake like medieval where everyone is a fighter and there are no thieves to aide us. I will be posting a cleric later tonight, one should be good enough for the party and should give us some healing in the party which is another thing my medieval character is suffering with right now after the last attack.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Oct, 2009 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 3

I've made a dexterous, charming (when disguised) "Arabian" (giving him a thick Common accent) Half-Orc Rogue who gives his trade as "a simple actor, but one who can sweep floors, wash dishes or mend fences if needed".

29th Oct, 2009 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Pundit I answered about my character in the party thread. Cool character jpatt, join us in the party thread.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (174) »

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.