Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 3 of 165

Pundit I answered about my character in the - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 29th Oct, 2009 - 9:47pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 70 134 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (165) »
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Monster Coder: JB

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 3

The Dice Master says...

You're right! Now there are a lot of files there, I'm thinking this can be done in one of two ways:

1. I can create a database for all the files possibly of WorldofMedieval.com so it can be accessed easily...

Or

2. Kntoran can build up his Post count by creating a Thread for each file and then Posting the content here. If he does that he will have to break up the text in parts. It will take some doing to be careful copying the right data in the right place, etc.

Post Date: 23 July 2018 - 11:29 am / Post ID: #

Some people are always lost in thought; other people lack thoughts large enough to be lost in. -- Unknown

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

Ignoble says...

You looking for a database of each class a character can be and all of their special attributes? I believe that is something I would defer to Jb as that is a lot of data to add on. I would say that any who are not familiar with the AD&D system to start with a fighter and go from there. As they get more into the game they can try out a different character. You can have multiple characters on this ply by post system but you can only play one at a time. Any time you get back to the main village/city you can switch to a different character.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #
Dice Master
Monster Coder: JB

Page 3 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Dice Master says...

OK I will create an easy to use database soon so that you can look at all that info at a glance rather than have to download and open in Word.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Yes that would make it a little easier on me. I am willing to learn and can scan some of it into my computer too. :)

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

This drifter utters...

I'll take me a bit to like go through all the stats and look over everything but I'll post my character later. When we post it here how are we going to update it?

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions

Some lowlife says...

I think we should get a concensus about the characters everyone is creating so we don't make the same mistake like medieval where everyone is a fighter and there are no thieves to aide us. I will be posting a cleric later tonight, one should be good enough for the party and should give us some healing in the party which is another thing my medieval character is suffering with right now after the last attack.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 3

A commoner mumbles...

I've made a dexterous, charming (when disguised) "Arabian" (giving him a thick Common accent) Half-Orc Rogue who gives his trade as "a simple actor, but one who can sweep floors, wash dishes or mend fences if needed".

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2009 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Page 3

Some lowlife says...

Pundit I answered about my character in the party thread. Cool character jpatt, join us in the party thread.

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (165) »
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Stacia

Charmain (8)
Seraphina

Alana (5)

Aspiring Leaders

Dragon / Vitiosus (5)
Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Anronrosby / Cedrick (4)
Keidivh / Alrick (3)
LitRPG / Bladur (3)
Ammon / Ammon (2)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

Highlights

Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By Trans 3.8 Days Ago
2018 Football World Cup Forum Contest: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Week Ago
Russia FIFA World Cup 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 1 Week Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By daishain 1 Week Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes