Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 6 of 174

If you can find a picture that you would like - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Nov, 2009 - 5:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
3rd Nov, 2009 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 6

Hey Krusten just in case like you don't know. You can use the generator to save your character too. It took me awhile to figure it out but you just click the save button and then copy what's there. Then when you need to update your character you just upload that and use the generator again and it like updates everything for you.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2009 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

So where exactly is the thread to actually post, as a group or leader, our characters' actions - the "actual play" thread, since I presume we don't post in the GM's play thread? Is it the Party thread?

4th Nov, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That would be the party leader thread - Source 9 you as the party leader post what we've all decided to do.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2009 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Page 6 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes post the groups decision or actions in the party leader thread. This will save me a lot of time. I will post what happens in the game thread.

5th Nov, 2009 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I have a question, eventually do you think we might have a few dragons in the game, and maybe have a dragon rider option? Could even be with the Dragon Island Affiliation in Players Guide 2?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2009 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes there are Dragons in my world. They will have to be raised from a young age to be a rider but yes I can accept a possibility of a dragon rider. We can go into that once you have a character of high enough level. I would say at least level 15+

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Nov, 2009 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 6

Born Free says...

Someone has very high ambitions.

I was just wondering if we could have more of a selection of avatars for our D&D characters?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

If you can find a picture that you would like to use as your avatar then copy it and ask JB if he will accept it. I have no problem with it but he may and this is his forum.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.