Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 6 of 154

If you can find a picture that you would like - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 5th Nov, 2009 - 5:22pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 52 87 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Play By Post
Diamond
(+)

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 6

Some lowlife says...

Hey Krusten just in case like you don't know. You can use the generator to save your character too. It took me awhile to figure it out but you just click the save button and then copy what's there. Then when you need to update your character you just upload that and use the generator again and it like updates everything for you.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2009 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

A commoner mumbles...

So where exactly is the thread to actually post, as a group or leader, our characters' actions - the "actual play" thread, since I presume we don't post in the GM's play thread? Is it the Party thread?

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2009 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

A vagabond mutters...

That would be the party leader thread - Source 9 you as the party leader post what we've all decided to do.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2009 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 6 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ignoble says...

Yes post the groups decision or actions in the party leader thread. This will save me a lot of time. I will post what happens in the game thread.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2009 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Thomaslee
Premium
(+)

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Some lowlife says...

I have a question, eventually do you think we might have a few dragons in the game, and maybe have a dragon rider option? Could even be with the Dragon Island Affiliation in Players Guide 2?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2009 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Ignoble says...

Yes there are Dragons in my world. They will have to be raised from a young age to be a rider but yes I can accept a possibility of a dragon rider. We can go into that once you have a character of high enough level. I would say at least level 15+

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2009 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Krusten
Diamond
(+)
Krusten
Fighter 5

Loner / Rear
Character Sheet
Has a Rival

Page 6 Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions

Born Free says...

Someone has very high ambitions.

I was just wondering if we could have more of a selection of avatars for our D&D characters?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

KNtoran
Diamond
(+)
KNtoran

Game Master ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 6

Ignoble says...

If you can find a picture that you would like to use as your avatar then copy it and ask JB if he will accept it. I have no problem with it but he may and this is his forum.

Post Date: Sun Jan 21, 2018 - 20:24:43 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions to share educational moment from the past:
HistoricToday is: 21st January (GMT), in history on the 21st of January, 1743 AD the following birth happened:
John Fitch: Inventor (had a working steamboat years before Fulton)

Guest please SHARE: "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Entertainment

Movies & Music Discussion from our Community:
Ed Sheeran:
  Ed Sheeran Edward Christopher Sheeran - musician and song writer By News 3 Hours Ago
Brittany Cherry:
Best of  Brittany Cherry Dancer By Brandon 7 Hours Ago
Tom Petty:
  Tom Petty By Flipflop 1.3 Day(s) Ago
50 Cent vs Donald Trump:
By Opinion 2 Day(s) Ago
Cranberries:
  Cranberries Dolores O'Riordan By Wizard 6 Days Ago
Taylor Swift:
By News 1 Week Ago
Ozzy & Jack's World Detour:
Discuss  Ozzy & Jack' s World Detour Music TV Series By Factual 6th Jan, 2018 - 5:54pm
Carrie Underwood:
Carrie Underwood By KNtoran 5th Jan, 2018 - 2:43pm
Later With Jools Holland Legends:
Best of  Later With Jools Holland Legends Music TV Series By Factual 3rd Jan, 2018 - 5:14pm
Britney Spears:
Britney a Role model for the youth of today? Is she just a puppet? Are people judging her too much? By Opinion 2nd Jan, 2018 - 2:29pm
Isac Elliot – Faith:
  Isac Elliot – Faith By Factual 1st Jan, 2018 - 11:55pm
Mariah Carey:
By Opinion 1st Jan, 2018 - 6:06pm