Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 82 of 174

Yes that is a good idea to put that at the - Page 82 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2011 - 3:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 174 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Jan, 2011 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 82

The Dice Master says...

Whomever is Party Leader has to channel the Players' input, that's his job - to weed out all the static to get at what the Party Really wants to do. You also have Players that do not pay attention to the requirements of this site, for instance "Slopy" posts very "Sloppy" and can end up deleted thus causing you to lose another Player. You may want to help them understand the kind of Posts they need in order to play.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2011 - 11:25am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

2 class questions.
Do I pick my favored enemy now? if so, I'll pick animal. (or does everyone think orc is more appropriate?)
When I get abilities which affect animals can they affect mounts? Specifically enemy mounts?

15th Jan, 2011 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

GM I'm like wondering if Beast has completed his studies or is it not in game time yet? If he's studying still its cool just making sure.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Page 82 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Icon you need to pick your favored enemy now. I will not accept a broad range such as animal. You need to narrow it down some.

Play by post Beast is still studying. It has been two months you are feeling a bit smarter. smile.gif

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I believe that paladins do not get spells until they are level 7 or higher. I may be wrong. You as a paladin do have lay on hands to help heal for 2 points per level if I remember once per day.

16th Jan, 2011 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

Paladins gain 1st level spells at level 6, and you will need a minimum wisdom of 14 to have access to all spells (paladins only have up to 4th level spells)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2011 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 82

I just had a thought that our transportation status should be displayed somewhere. For instance at the end of our item list at the bottom we could put cart, wagon, horse, ect. That way we will always know how everyone is traveling, just a thought.

I do need to know how many people can we fit in that wagon. I assumed that I could put one person in the cart. I suppose I should have asked.

One last thing, do you have inventory of all that gold and treasure we have in the party loot? I traced back like 50 threads and can't find Rentok's post of it. I know he gave it to me but I forgot to copy and paste it to a file. Anyways if you don't that ok, I'll just have to keep digging.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 18th Jan, 2011 - 9:43am

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 82

Yes that is a good idea to put that at the end of your equipment list. Thanks for the idea.

As far as transport a horse can carry two but move slower, a cart can hold a driver and a person or goods. A wagon can hold a driver and up to six persons plus goods. A carriage holds a driver and four persons five if one holds on to the back.

No I was not keeping track of how much everyone had and how much was in the party fund. You may have to look quite a ways back to see it all.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.