Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 86 of 174

IF you have any questions about my 3.5 edition - Page 86 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Apr, 2015 - 4:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 174 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Oct, 2013 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 86

I have heard that they are a lot alike, but out of curiosity, how are they different?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Every game that uses the D20 system is alike in many ways and they are different in their own ways too. Much of the differences are in the feats, skills and even characters one can use. I can not think of all right now.

29th Oct, 2013 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Trake,

There is a reference to the rules and system used for Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition within the forum. Also there is a character generator for member wars use.

KNtoran,

I would be interested in playing in your 3.5 edition when you begin taking characters. I am not sure where your character approval thread is for your Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 29th Oct, 2013 - 9:35pm

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2013 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 86 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Since I seem to have a interest I will keep you all appraised of the game reopening. Once it is reopened you will be able to post in the character creation thread as it is currently locked.

7th Nov, 2013 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

I remember this game from a while back. My ranger, Avan, had come across a mimic and some treasure with Oliron's character. I was wondering, if you're continuing the campaign, could Avan be a Druid instead with the same feats and equipment? Rangers do not interest me as much.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2013 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

If you change class to druid I will allow you to have the same feats and skills you have now but any new feats will have to be geared towards the druid class.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2014 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 86

Name: Miya

Comments: is the Dungeon Master allowing players? [Are] you allowing characters from original Dungeons & Dragons oriental adventurers manual?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2015 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 86

IF you have any questions about my 3.5 edition play by post Dungeons & Dragons game this is the thread to ask them. Feel free to ask me anything and I will answer to the best of my ability.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.