Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 87 of 174

Would it be a stretch to swap the Stealthy - Page 87 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Apr, 2015 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 174 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Apr, 2015 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 87

The Dice Master says...

Update to this Role-playing Game

* I've added the Character Creator to it so both the Dungeon Master and Players can create individual Characters for it.

* Associated Threads have been renamed "Dungeons & Dragons 3.5..." To avoid confusion with KNtoran's 2.0 (Advance Dungeons & Dragons) game.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2015 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

I was able to create a preliminary character called "Zork II" For Zork the Second. Of course you guys knew I would use that name right? laugh.gif What is the main difference between this version and the one in the other Dungeons & Dragons game?

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2015 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Main difference between 3.5 and Advanced is the feats and such. The armor class in 3.5 goes up instead of down. I have found that many things here are similar but a lot is just different enough to make it interesting.

19th Apr, 2015 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 87 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

OK can I use the generator I saw on the site to create my character then? I will please need help of course just dipping my feet in the water.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2015 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I will assist you in any questions you have on getting your character going. I am sure you will find it different enough between the two to make it interesting.

24th Apr, 2015 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

I know on the previous page you allowed me to switch Avan's starting class to Druid. I was just checking if you're still alright with that.

I noticed his Wisdom is not high enough to cast spells, so, can I swap his Intelligence with it?

Also what became of him in the sealed dungeon? I am alright with anything you decide. Did he die? Did it take a very long time to get out? Is he still down there waiting for adventurers to come along and open the entrance?If he did survive, did he hold onto any treasure or xp?

I am willing to wait before continuing playing if needs be. I'm in no rush.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2015 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 87

Yes you can modify him and bring him into the new game. I will take a look and reward him with some of the treasure he had acquired and some experience.

26th Apr, 2015 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 87

Dark Druid says...

Would it be a stretch to swap the Stealthy feat for Nightbringer Initiate? I imagine that in the story, Avan was been trapped underground for some time on his last adventure. This feat compliments that flavour and allows him to take skill ranks in hide and move silently, skills that he had as a ranger.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.