Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 112 of 174

How many wands of Cure Light Wounds are available - Page 112 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Mar, 2017 - 6:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 174 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Mar, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 112

The Wild Whisper says...

Sorry for so many questions, just trying to figure out what to buy with my GP. Is a periapt of wisdom or Sandals of the Vagabond (Complete Champion) available in the town? What about a Incandescent Blue Ioun Stone? Finally, a Wand of Lesser Vigor?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You find a periapt of wisdom +2 for 5,000 gp but no sandals or ioun stones. No Wand of lesser Vigor is found either.

16th Mar, 2017 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

I asked in the Party Leader thread, but might as well ask here: how much time has passed between us getting back to town and the merchants telling us they will be ready tomorrow? I assume that we arrived one day and the next was spent buying everything by the others and then the merchants told us they would be ready tomorrow, so Albrecht has had enough time to go out and get his new companion and will come back at the same time that the merchants are saying they will be ready. Is this accurate?

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 16th Mar, 2017 - 3:55pm

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 112 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

It has been three days the morning will be the start of day four since you came back into town.

16th Mar, 2017 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

I swear I will eventually figure out what I am doing with my life, but I want to confirm. You said that there was a +4 quarterstaff in the loot. The party has decided to give that Albrecht. In the DMG it says:

international QUOTE (DMG)
Masterwork double weapons incur double the masterwork cost to account for each head (+300 gp masterwork cost per head for a total of +600 gp). Double weapons have separate magical bonuses for their different heads. If randomly determined, the second head of a double weapon has the same enhancement bonus as the main head (01-50 on d%), doubling the cost of the bonus, or its enhancement bonus is one less (51-100 on d%) and it has no special abilities. All magic weapons are masterwork weapons.

This is in a footnote for randomly generating magic weapons as part of loot and whatnot. Assuming you followed this, does that mean that the quarterstaff is +4/+4 or +4/+3 (You would have to roll d% and determine)? Or is it +2/+2 (Or +3/+1) and you just called it +4 for ease of writing? Or is the +4 on one side of the quarterstaff and the other is completely unenchanted?

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I view a +4 quarter staff to have a +4 enhancement to both sides other wise would have split it up wit ha +4/+2 or so. I am quite familiar with the weapons and will state them plainly unless something is off or special about them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 112

Dark Druid says...

I hope I'm not late for item orders. I'm going to be boring and ask for:

Amulet of Health +4
Cloak of Resistance
Scrolls of Cure Light and Cure Moderate Wounds

A shame the Periapt of Wisdom shares a slot with the amulet, and that Handy Haversacks are out of stock. I will be looking to buy items to improve my Wild Shape when I get it.

16th Mar, 2017 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 112

The Wild Whisper says...

How many wands of Cure Light Wounds are available in the town?

On an completely unrelated note, is there a name for this town?

Also we have discussed a bunch of things that we *will* find after we go with the merchants and return. Such as the wardrobes and chests, correct? We don't actually have that stuff yet, or did we lug it with us? Are we actually going to play out going back to the cave with the merchants or is just going to be a quick, you go there and come back? I am all for just a quick there and back if nothing of interest happens. Then we can finish out our equipment and get started on our next big adventure.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 16th Mar, 2017 - 6:30pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.