Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 115 of 174

KN, I activated a gem for Ildrahil and he - Page 115 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 174 pgs.  111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 115

That sounds well and good but with me being just a hireling and not part of the group how will the group feel about me if things go south. I am after all disposable at that point?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Welp, I think Krusten would be more gruff about it, but I suspect the rest would be quick to assure him that so long as he does his job, if something goes wrong, he won't be a scapegoat. Everyone involved knows the risks, and has their own share in the fault if things go south.

That said, it might be best if the mage can provide an estimation of what he can do, so that we're not expecting him to go beyond his limits.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

She ponders what you said. "I will accompany you for 500 gold down payment. I will get a fair share of all the treasure and get to have first choice of any magical equipment we may find. I would also keep in my possession any magical wants of arcane knowledge found."

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 115 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I parsed that last statement as 'any magical wands or arcane knowledge found', is that correct?

In any case, counterproposal: In the event this arrangement would have her walking off with more than one quarter of the total value found, she compensates for the difference with coin or trade (For instance, if the estimated value of every single item and every coin found in there added up is totaled at 100k gp, and she claims a staff and other arcane knowledge items worth a total of 50k, she agrees to give items or coinage worth 25k to make up the difference).

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes you are correct in the statement. She will think about that for a moment. Agreed. She will tell you she will be ready to leave in no less than 2 days. She will see you then unless you are planning on leaving at a later date.

22nd Mar, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dark Druid says...

Is this the same wizard that brewed us the Darkvision potions? If so, she has the spell in he spellbook and could cast it on us.

We would mention we're planning to leave a week before the new moon, to get the darkest possible night for attacking. Cloud cover would work too, but it's harder to predict a few days in advance. How long would we have to wait?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2017 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 115

Different mage same area of town but different. She has a very nice house. With servants.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 115

KN, I activated a gem for Ildrahil and he got a Masterwork Weapon. That will be his rapier.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.