Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 124 of 174

The game is updated with where the guards - Page 124 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 174 pgs.  120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128  ...Latest (174) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
25th Apr, 2017 - 3:49am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions - Page 124

Dark Druid says...

After drinking the Gaseous Form potions, Krusten and Idrahil count as the caster and the target of the spell. Does that allow them to dismiss it as a standard action?

Would there be a gap in the drawbridge they can ghost their way through? Or one of the windows?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions
A Friend

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Since it is a potion they have to wait for it to wear off if memory serves me yes there is a gap in the drawbridge.

27th Apr, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Dear old man, I mean Dungeon Master. Not sure what the hold up is in the game but I think if you are specific about what you need and who you need it from then we can know what actions to take. Some of us are very detailed about what we want our character to do but when the game is updated and our character isn't mentioned we don't know what to 'do' next. Just my two dimes so we aren't stuck in the same position for days and days.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 124 Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dear young lady, I am waiting to know where everyone is going to go. There were a lot of questions and Avan asked if there was a gap between the drawbridge and the walls. When you said you were looking for a dark corner there is none on top of the walls. So are you going to land on the wall or down below. Where is the other in gaseous form going?

27th Apr, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Questions Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

I answered this in the leader thread but I think a lot of it is because no one knows where they have to go because they aren't seeing the specifics that you see. See, when I put my action I did not get a reply about the wall or the torches on the wall so there is nothing for me to act on… old man *wink*.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

*laugh* it is ok I updated the game I thought when I stated the wall was lit by torches they would understand. Have fun young lady you are in combat now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions - Page 124

I believe her intent in splitting off was to go somewhere she could stay hidden. If there is no vantage point where that could occur, pretty sure she'd be sticking with the rest of us on the tower.

Also, I suspect Ildrahil would like to know what kind of guards are by the drawbridge mechanisms.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 124

The game is updated with where the guards are at. If none were mentioned for his area then there is no one there. I placed Krusten on the wall where she will have time to attack the guards. They are not close but they are heading that way same as the two on the towers heading your direction. The opposite wall where there is no person on the wall other actions are being taken.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.