China vs USA - Page 28 of 39

How Donald Trump is ushering in the Chinese - Page 28 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (39) »
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World.
China vs USA Related Information to China vs USA
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

China vs USA - Page 28

Trump's Pentagon Blocks US Navy Missions in Disputed South China Sea;

The US Navy has reportedly sent multiple requests to conduct freedom-of-navigation missions in the controversial South China Sea, but the Pentagon has denied them all. Ref. Source 6x.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

USA China

Hm, perhaps this is the price for China supporting us with North Korea. If that's the case they got the best of this deal in my opinion.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

China vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

China Installs Anti-Frogman Guns in South China Sea. China has reportedly further militarized a disputed reef in the South China Sea, just days after agreeing to minimize tensions with Vietnam. Ref. Source 7x.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

Page 28 USA China

China and Vietnam are ancient enemies. The Vietnamese don't like being bullied by their Goliath neighbor. The Chinese don't like it when a country they consider a satellite has its own foreign policy and that includes making friends with us.

Sure, china supported North Vietnam during that war, but that was a poke at us. Now that Vietnam is united, somewhat powerful, and rapidly industrializing China isn't so friendly any more. In fact, they have been downright unneighborly. Going so far as to start a war with them a while back.

So now, China wants all the natural resources located off of Vietnam's coast. I think the Vietnamese will fight for that. I think they'll build an Indo China alliance to stop Chinese aggression. We'll see what the future brings.

19th May, 2017 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

USA China

No matter what its my personal opinion that we cannot have the Chinese as enemies. China will always aim for themselves first but since China is so entrenched in the world making enemies with them will only hurt us.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA

China Crippled U.S. Spying Operations By Killing 18 C.I.A. Spys. Current and former American officials described the intelligence breach as one of the worst in decades. Some were convinced that a mole within the C.I.A. Had betrayed the United States. Ref. Source 9x?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

China USA - Page 28

How did they do this? The only way I can think of is that they have, or had, a very well placed mole inside one of the intelligence community agencies. We need to find out who it is/was, find them, try them, and then send them to super max for the rest of their lives. This absolutely crippled our ability to uncover Chinese intentions.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

China USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 28

How Donald Trump is ushering in the Chinese century. President Trump’s decision to withdraw America from its role of world leadership could usher in the Chinese century. Source 7h.

> TOPIC: China vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,