China vs USA - Page 30 of 39

China issues global ultimatum. BEIJING'S - Page 30 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Jan, 2018 - 1:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 39 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (39) »
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World.
China vs USA Related Information to China vs USA
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2017 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA
A Friend

China vs USA - Page 30

Yeah, they are resources starved right now and that is why they are looking to expand into the South China Sea and making territorial claims that clearly break international norms and law. There is a pretty good chance there are large oil deposits there and they want that oil without sharing it while their neighbors. They are building a military that will allow them to back up those claims unless we step in to stop them, and I'm not sure we want to do that.

Sponsored Links:
29th Sep, 2017 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

USA China

While some may be watching that front for war I am more worried about China than I am about North Korea because China really does have the technology to make life a living hell for anyone they attack.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2017 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

China vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

China launches 'attack against Guam'. US officials have blasted China for staging mock nuclear attack runs on its major Pacific military facilities ahead of a visit by President Trump to Asia. Source 1r.

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2017 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 30 USA China

Donald Trump praises China and blames US for trade deficit. President says he does not blame Beijing 'for taking advantage' of US

Source 3x.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

USA China

China's 'magical machines' are coming. CHINA'S expansion in the South China Sea continues with plans for a floating nuclear plant. But that's not all. They're also using 'magical machines'. Source 1t.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

China vs USA

Trump: China 'caught red-handed'. DONALD Trump has publicly turned on China with a stunning slapdown amid reports it has been secretly helping North Korea. Source 2r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jan, 2018 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

China USA - Page 30

Sometimes I wonder who is the greater enemy because unlike Russia China is getting command of the global economy and we trade with them a lot unlike Russia.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

China USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 30

China issues global ultimatum. BEIJING'S message to world leaders was loud and clear and comes as US President is set to take the world stage with his own message. Source 3i.

> TOPIC: China vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,