The Road - Page 3 of 3

The Road What is your review for the movie, - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
The Road
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2010 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

The Road - Page 3

Name: Movie Lover

Comments: The family is the boy's rescue. If you notice from the movie the family only comes when the father dies, if the family tried to approach before the father's death then the father probably would have told the boy to run while he threatened them to go away or he would shoot them. The father needed to die so the boy could get a good family.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2010 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Road The

Such a depressing movie. There wasn't any relief for me in the whole sitting. At one point I had to take a break because I felt so heavy hearted. I was reading all the views in this thread and its really amazing how many takes there are on various parts of the movie especially the ending. My feeling is that the boy found a safe place with the family. If they wanted to hurt the boy or his dad they could of done that a long time ago.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2010 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

The Road Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: PhilR

Comments: They did the best they could with the movie. A lot of important parts are missing but of course one movie can't have everything. It depicts most of the hardship but doesn't answer the why behind it like the book. I also recommend the movie but the book is even better.

23rd Sep, 2012 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Road The

I watched 'The Road' again and it still has the impact on me it did the first time but even more so know at this stage in my life where the stress can be so overbearing at times that I feel like the father in the final scenes where he says that's it.. he has had enough and he needed to rest.

international QUOTE
"Just remember that the things you put into your head are there forever, he said. You might want to think about that.
You forget some things, don't you?
Yes. You forget what you want to remember and you remember what you want to forget."
― Cormac McCarthy, The Road

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Road The

The Road

What is your review for the movie, "The Road" directed by John Hillcoat and starring Viggo Mortensen, Charlize Theron, and Garret Dillahunt.?

The Road
The Road (Hover)

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Road

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,