Historic Symbols Revived? - Page 3 of 3

First on CNN: Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2015 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2008 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Historic Symbols Revived?
A Friend

Historic Symbols Revived? - Page 3

Let me put some thoughts into this. Would you burn a US flag in your yard if you know many of the people around you are veterans? Would you proudly display a confederate flag in your yard if you live in a predominate black neighborhood? Would you walk around wit . swastika on your arm or tied around your head in a predominate jewish neighborhood? Most people would not do these things but there are those that would. Some symbols can cause a strong feelings to come out. These feelings can lead to a confrontation that can quickly get heated and out of control.

I for one would be very vocal towards someone I saw burning, dragging or otherwise desecrating the american flag. Just as I know others would be upset other symbols are displayed or openly flaunted about.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2008 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Revived Symbols Historic

Name: AnKur

Comments: I am an Indian. And would strongly like to point that Swastika is a holy symbol which has been used since time immemorial by various religions over the world. I had been to Austria and after that got interested in the WWII and it's details. Hitler never used the symbol in the wrong direction or with an evil intention. Infact the symbol itself was so strong that it helped him in his cause. It was those who killed him and Eva Braun who have spread all the wrong information about this symbol. They are so nonsense scared of this symbol that they always use it in the wrong direction using Hitler's name. Swastika, if you see closely, is very similar to the Cross. These people had killed Jesus as they had killed Hitler. Well they must rethink about what they are doing, because in every religion, in every holy book the fact is mentioned that - " Whatever deed you do comes back to you." - be it Hindi, Christian, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs or any religion in this world. So next time you say any evil about this symbol, think twice!

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2015 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Historic Symbols Revived? History & Civil Business Politics

First on CNN: Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina will call today for the removal of the Confederate flag from state grounds, a source familiar with the decision tells CNN's Dana Bash.

Graham, a 2016 presidential candidate, will make his announcement during a press conference with South Carolina's Republican governor, Nikki Haley, at 4 p.m. Today.

He will call for the flag to come down and be put in a museum. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Historic Symbols Revived?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,