USA vs Iran - Page 5 of 95

Iran seems to be doing everything just right - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Jul, 2004 - 6:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (95) »

?
Poll: Will the USA vs. Iran issue end up in full scale war?
  Yes, very soon       48.48%
  Maybe, but not anytime soon       42.42%
  No, it is all talk       9.09%
Total Votes: 33
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
USA versus Iran
U.S.A. versus Will Iran end up like Iraq?
USA vs Iran Related Information to USA vs Iran
16th Jun, 2004 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran - Page 5

https://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20...55649-4707r.htm

Iran massing troops on Iraq border June 15, 2004
Beirut, Lebanon, Jun. 15 (UPI) -- Iran reportedly is readying troops to move into Iraq if U.S. troops pull out, leaving a security vacuum.

The Saudi daily Al-Sharq al-Awsat, monitored in Beirut, reports Iran has massed four battalions at the border.

Al-Sharq al-Awsat quoted "reliable Iraqi sources" as saying, "Iran moved part of its regular military forces towards the Iraqi border in the southern sector at a time its military intelligence agents were operating inside Iraqi territory."

===================================================
That's it. Three little paragraphs, when the implications are huge.

Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2004 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iran USA

IRAN THREATENS TO RESTART PART OF ITS NUCLEAR PROGRAM

Iran threatened on Wednesday to resume its enrichment of uranium -- a prerequisite for making nuclear weapons -- if the International Atomic Energy Agency passed an expected resolution rebuking it for not cooperating.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...70936%2C00.html

22nd Jun, 2004 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran History & Civil Business Politics

What do you think about the recent detainment of British soldiers that may have strayed into the Iranian border? Iran says she wants to interrogate and put on trial these soldiers for carrying weapons, maps and radios into its territory.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

22nd Jun, 2004 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Iran USA

I don't believe they will really harm them. I think they are making a point, but I don't believe they want the war to cross into their borders so in the end I think it will be all for show.

I think, if the straying was intentional for spying for example, then it is important that Iran flex it's muscle. If it was an honest mistake then they should just be released. I think Iran has a responsibility to it's own citizens to make an honest attempt to discover which is the case - accidental or intentional.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

23rd Jun, 2004 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Iran USA

Iran will release eight British sailors who were detained for illegally entering Iran's territorial waters, state-run radio reported Wednesday.

"Considering statements by British sailors that the boats carrying them mistakenly entered Iran's territorial waters, the armed forces decided to release the boats and their occupants," Armed Forces spokesman General Ali Reza Afshar told the radio.

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5261548/

I believe Iran did exactly what any country should do in such a situation as this. They detained the men, did an investigation to determine if there was any threat to them or their national security and then when found none, released them.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

19th Jul, 2004 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran

Israel has now vowed to launch attacks on Iran's nuclear factories if the rods that the Russians promised them is delivered. Currently, the purchase is almost final except for some financial hiccups, and the uranium enriching rods are slated for arrival at the end of next year. If this happens, Israel has issued a statement that they will attack Iran in an attempt to disarm and destroy the plants before the warheads are 'live'. Apparently the US is aware of this and currently has been quoted as saying Washington would not attempt to block such an attack. Iran has been cleared by the UN to prepare nuclear materials if it is for peaceful purposes. Should this strike be allowed? What involvement if any should the US have in this?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2004 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

USA Iran - Page 5

This is an interesting dilema. I don't think the US CAN intervene. We attacked Iraq because we believed they had weapons of mass destruction and intended to use them against us. Israel believes (and probably not unjustifiably) that if Iran gains nuclear weapons, they will use them against Israel. In such a case, they MUST prevent it. In this case the US is really in a no win situation, in my opinion. We will be condemned by the majority of the international community for turning the other way, again, when Israel becomes the agressor. Yet, if we try to intervene we will be condemned as hypocrites since this is exactly what we did when we believed we were facing the same threat.

25th Jul, 2004 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

USA Iran Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Iran seems to be doing everything just right to make the world its enemy. Did you see the recent case of the woman (Canadian) that was taking pictures of an Iranian prison and was later killed while being held captive because of it? The person that was accused for killing her was let free and Canada is in an uproar that they are not paying attention to how she sied while being held in prison.

Family dismay at Iran 'cover-up'
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3923837.stm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (95) »

> TOPIC: USA vs Iran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,