USA vs Iran - Page 7 of 95

QUOTE I would say that is vary alarming that - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Nov, 2004 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 95 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (95) »

?
Poll: Will the USA vs. Iran issue end up in full scale war?
  Yes, very soon       48.48%
  Maybe, but not anytime soon       42.42%
  No, it is all talk       9.09%
Total Votes: 33
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
USA versus Iran
U.S.A. versus Will Iran end up like Iraq?
USA vs Iran Related Information to USA vs Iran
19th Nov, 2004 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran - Page 7

Many Iranians voice their opposition to the Ayatollah and may perchance have a push in the direction their country goes. 1000 mile range missiles - topped with nukes - should have the concern of all of Europe and many of the other arab nations.

Yet there is no way the U.S. could have presence - alone - in each country. The numbers of personnel, $$$, and death are way to extreme already.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iran USA

PRESIDENT TAKES HARDER LINE ON N-THREATS

President Bush said Saturday that he believes Iran is continuing to pursue a nuclear weapon, which he called "a very serious matter," and said he had won pledges from Asian allies to increase pressure on North Korea's leader to restart disarmament talks.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...06913%2C00.html

22nd Nov, 2004 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran History & Civil Business Politics

Quote from cnn.com

Amanpour: Iran promises not to 'be nuclear'
Monday, November 22, 2004 Posted: 1:49 PM EST (1849 GMT)

SHARM EL-SHEIKH, Egypt (CNN) -- Iran confirmed on Monday a report from the U.N. nuclear watchdog group, the International Atomic Energy Agency, that Tehran has suspended its uranium enrichment program, a program that the United States says could contribute to the development of nuclear weapons

Do you think Iran suddenly realized that the US with UN backing is serious about them pursuing a nuclear program against UN sanctions, or are they simply saying one thing while pursuing another?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2004 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

Page 7 Iran USA

I believe the U.S. does what it wants to an point, but not entirely to please us..I believe that we know we are the strongest country and we aren't afraid, the only thing we're afraid of is losing...We know that if we lose at anything the the world will crumble. I don't think the people in America could Handle that..Although I will say that I am mighty proud on how people have come together since 9/11 and I hope we continue to stay that way....God Bless America!

27th Nov, 2004 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

Iran USA

Well, Iran is stirring things up again. After France, Germany and Britain agreed to supply Iran with nuclear material, now Iran is trying to squeeze more concessions from the IAEA, so that they can continue to research into nuclear power and nuclear weapons.

Click here for more info.
https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...r_agency_iran_4

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2004 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

USA vs Iran

Yes, it is quite alarming to know that Iran, may have have nuclear weapons one day soon. However, I predict a military strike by Israel on Iranian nuclear facilities
if Iran pursue's their nuclear activities.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2004 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

USA vs Iran
A Friend

USA Iran - Page 7

I would say that is vary alarming that US has nuclear weapons! Every nuclear warhead is dangerous no mater in wich hand is at the moment. Do you thing a state like US prove everybody what a peacefull country it is? ... On what ground we decide that Iran is dangerous and france(for example)is not? Because they have the same religion like Iraq?

There will be no war in iran except an economichal one...no one is that stupid to pull the string that much...

Message Edited!
Malexander: Maicman, please use spell checker. It will help you immensely. Thanks!

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 28th Nov, 2004 - 4:41pm

28th Nov, 2004 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

USA Iran Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

I would say that is vary alarming that US has nuclear weapons!

Why so? It has been well known for some time that the US has nuclear weapons. Also, I don't see the relevancy of this statement with regards to the topic at hand. The last few posts have been with regards to the fact that Iran may have nuclear weapons at some point in the future. Yes, nuclear warheads are dangerous, but the US has shown that it wont use them unless they feel threatened by another state. It is difficult to say the same for some of these other countries that do have nuclear weapons at their disposal. As for Iran, it is clear who their enemies are, mainly Israel, and this is why them having nuclear weapons is such an aggressive action.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: USA vs Iran

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,